3434 Alderman St, Sarasota, FL 34237 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Alyssa Shrock Photography

Ciarra · Married on 12/10/2016

Alyssa was wonderful. She shot a friend's wedding and came highly recommended. I booked her very early on, and about 3 months out when I started to get nervous she made time to meet with me and go over any and all of my concerns. She was super conscientious about my preferences and picked out beautiful spots for our photos. We got a preview of photos while on our honeymoon and the full set a little less than 2 months out, which was great. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

She was wonderful! We hired her for 8 hours and she never stopped moving! My family calls her whenever we need a special event captured or even just family pictures taken. Our wedding will most definitely not be the last time we use her.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Deborah · Married on 05/07/2016

Alyssa Shrock Photogaphy was such a delight to work with! They made you feel relaxed and comfortable during photos. They captured our wedding day perfectly and the photos are absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend Alyssa Shrock Photography to anyone in need of a photographer. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/16/2016

• Ivy & Vine Floral Design
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design Wedding Florists

Alyssa is an outstanding vendor to work with. She has years of experience, the sweetest demeanor and she has become a really great friend. I love every wedding I get to be a part of with her and I recommend her to everyone!

• 3434 Alderman St Sarasota, 34237 See on map