Alyssa Rose Photography

Birmingham, Alabama View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

My main goal is to provide beautiful timeless wedding photographs while also keeping your day calm, fun, and organized. I love getting to know each couple's unique love story and making that story come to life in photos. I am always more than happy to direct and naturally pose my clients, but I also love those sweet little in-between candid moments as well. I pride myself on being a master of light, so you can feel confident in knowing I'll always hunt down the best photo spots for you. If you love dreamy light and pops of color as much as I do, let's grab coffee and discuss your big day! I'm sure we will be a match made in heaven.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

• Taylor
    Taylor Getting married on 12/06/2023

Book her now!

Alyssa gave us everything we ever wanted and more! She was an absolute dream to work with and kept everything very relaxed. Our pictures turned out incredible and she got them all back to us so much faster than I ever expected. If you’re looking for someone who is going to capture your big day, I would recommend her time and time again. Thank you so much for creating lifelong memories for us and making it so easy!
    Sara M. Married on 09/04/2021

Captured every memory

I had a night wedding with some pale girls in black so I was concerned about people being washed out but Alyssa did amazing! All of my photographs look beautiful! She really captured all of the important moments. She also did our engagement session and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (my husband is not big on taking photos).
  • Kristin&Logan
    Kristin&Logan F. Married on 06/04/2021

A true talent

Alyssa is so professional and gifted at what she does. I was never worried about photos because I knew she would capture every moment I could ever want from our wedding day. I can’t wait to receive the rest of our photos! Highly recommend her if photography is one of your top priorities for your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

AMR Bridal & Events AMR Bridal & Events Wedding Planners

Alyssa Rose Photography is one of my favorite local photographers to work with! Not only have I worked with her on several different occasions, but she has personally photographed me and my family. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, who has that creative and unique eye for how to interpret life as it truly is, then you have found the photographer for you!

birmingham Birmingham, Alabama, 30024
2059025202
Location of (Alyssa Rose Photography)

Alyssa Rose Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alyssa Rose Photography include in the starting price?

Alyssa Rose Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alyssa Rose Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alyssa Rose Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Alyssa Rose Photography offer?

Alyssa Rose Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Alyssa Rose Photography offer?

Alyssa Rose Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alyssa Rose Photography offer for wedding events?

Alyssa Rose Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Alyssa Rose Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alyssa Rose Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding