Alyssa Rose Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Taylor
    Taylor Getting married on 12/06/2023

Book her now!

Alyssa gave us everything we ever wanted and more! She was an absolute dream to work with and kept everything very relaxed. Our pictures turned out incredible and she got them all back to us so much faster than I ever expected. If you’re looking for someone who is going to capture your big day, I would recommend her time and time again. Thank you so much for creating lifelong memories for us and making it so easy!
    Sara M. Married on 09/04/2021

Captured every memory

I had a night wedding with some pale girls in black so I was concerned about people being washed out but Alyssa did amazing! All of my photographs look beautiful! She really captured all of the important moments. She also did our engagement session and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (my husband is not big on taking photos).
  • Kristin&Logan
    Kristin&Logan F. Married on 06/04/2021

A true talent

Alyssa is so professional and gifted at what she does. I was never worried about photos because I knew she would capture every moment I could ever want from our wedding day. I can’t wait to receive the rest of our photos! Highly recommend her if photography is one of your top priorities for your wedding day!
  • Smith
    Smith Married on 04/10/2021

April Wedding

On the biggest day of your life, you want the the best pictures for memories, the best photographer with experience and to look your best. Alyssa and her team provided just that, her cool, calming and confident nature eased me. She honestly delivers the very best work and surpassed my expectations.

We received a sneak peak of photos few days after our wedding which was the nicest surprise.

Thank you for making our day perfect and the memories that we will cherish for decades to come.
    Becca J. Married on 02/27/2021

Best.vendors.ever

We had the most amazing experience with Alyssa and all of our lady gang vendors! She traveled all the way from Birmingham to shoot our wedding in Charleston. I must say she was a trooper...being that I did not originally want a big traditional wedding because of all of the rituals (including photo taking, because I truly just wanted a big party with no distractions), she made the process so enjoyable. And boy did it turn out to be the biggest and best party of my life. Her and her second shooter were so discrete and professional, I barely even noticed they were there while spending time with my friends and family and when we were interacting with Alyssa and her team they were so fun and made us feel so comfortable. During February in Charleston is when our state birds - the mosquito and no see um - come out with a vengeance and bite like heck and I know I was not the most pleasant bride in that moment of them coming out at sundown while they were capturing the portraits of our bridal party. She was so patient and adjusted to us wanting to hurry along to our party. I never knew how seamless and wonderful our wedding day could be after months of planning. Our photos will be cherished for a lifetime. We can’t thank her enough. Recommending her to any and everyone. Thank you so so much.
    Christine B. Married on 06/21/2020

Best Wedding Photographer, Hands Down

Where do I even begin with how great Alyssa is? She is amazing and exceptionally talented. Even though she has done so many weddings, she truly made me feel like my wedding was the most important. I felt so much ease when she arrived and reassured me that she would take care of everything so I could enjoy the day. And enjoy the day I did! I didn't have to worry about a thing.

She was so accommodating when my wedding got postponed due to COVID and provided so much relief to me. On top of that, she is so easy to communicate with and 100% professional. I almost wish I was getting married again so I could work with her one more time - almost. The photos that we received were breathtaking and everything I ever wanted. Thank you Alyssa for taking on my big day and making every single moment worthwhile!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 11/09/2019

We loved her!

Alyssa was great to work with! We hired her for our engagement shoot and wedding. The day of our engagement shoot it rained on and off and she was so flexible and worked with us jumping from location to location. I am looking forward to working with her on my wedding day!
    Lynn Married on 06/09/2018

Capturing two ceremonies

Alyssa kept me calm on such a hectic day (we had two ceremonies in one day!), and was always able to get us to focus on each other instead of everything else going on. The pictures all turned out beautifully, and my family members still go back and look at them to this day. We will never be able to thank you enough for capturing all of our special moments. I would recommend Alyssa to anyone looking for a photographer.
    Stefanie Married on 02/10/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about Alyssa. She has a great eye and was able to capture all of my most favorite moments from my wedding day. No matter the light available, all of her photos are incredible. Great turnaround time for photos, excellent response time to all questions. It never felt like she was in the way - often times I didn't notice she was there but she was still able to capture everything. Incredibly reasonably priced, amazing quality. Hire Alyssa, you won't be sorry!
    Natalie Married on 04/22/2017
    As a daughter of a professional photographer, and as someone who has grown up with a passion for seeing the world and all it's people through a creative lens, picking the right photographer for my wedding was a top priority. I have been raised on the principle that - and I truly believe it - photography is an investment, no different than fine jewels or precious metals. Taking an image, freezing a moment, truly reveals how rich humanity is. And the best photographers are defined by their awareness of and the ability to capture the tiny moments in a persons life that reveal greater truths.

I personally found Alyssa to be exceptional in every sense. Sophisticated yet sensitive, Alyssa herself is truly a beautifully crafted, four-dimensional entity. She loves details and intimacy, and she possesses a natural ability to capture beyond just mere glimpses of her subjects. Alyssa was graciously flexible, prompt, professional, and highly intuitive. It is my belief that Alyssa's presence has affirmed countless people of their personal worth and inherent beauty.

To tell our story or give an account in detail of who we really are becomes impossible without relationships. I can say with utmost certainly that I am entirely thankful for my relationship with Alyssa and of her ability to consistently find opportunities to illuminate care and passion in not just my story, but of all the many narratives that she has captured in her career. I can only hope that I am given the opportunity to work with her beautiful soul again.
  • User2562658 2+ years ago
    Alyssa was great and captured my wedding perfectly! She made sure she captured the perfect moments. I'm in love with my wedding and engagement pictures and will never use anyone other than Alyssa.
    Kathryn Married on 03/19/2016
    Alyssa was fabulous!! She did our engagement & wedding. She got to know us and really went with our personalities for shooting! The day of the wedding she was so calm and patient with all of us (family can be crazy)! I 100% would recommend her over and over again!
    Jessica Married on 12/20/2015
    Alyssa was a fountain of patience on our wedding day! She wasn't pushy and she was super stealthy, which helped me feel relaxed and not worried about "posing" for pictures. And the pictures themselves were gorgeous - and funny! They really captured the spirit of our family and friends. Great value and great experience!
    Amber Married on 12/12/2015
    I absolutely loved working with Alyssa! She is very professional and does a fantastic job. I couldn't be happier with my wedding pictures! She made my big day something I could definitely remember.
  • User2565000 2+ years ago
    Very professional!! Excellent photographs! Great quality!
    Amanda Married on 06/09/2015
    I am a local wedding planner in the area and have worked with Alyssa on several different occasions, including a personal photo shoot. I can't speak highly enough of her and her work!! Not only is she fun and makes you feel comfortable while shooting but the final product is incredible!! Thank you for sharing your gift with us!!
    Katherine Married on 05/02/2015
    Alyssa was a wonderful photographer. She was reliable and very prompt with getting our photos back to us. She took my engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photos. She made the most exciting time of my life something I definitely want to remember forever. I've never felt so beautiful. She took some of the most creative and gorgeous photos I could have ever imagined. I'm the type of person who doesn't always feel photogenic or know exactly how to pose, and she guided me through the entire experience. We loved the results so much that we asked her to do a Christmas photo shoot for our first Christmas card as a married couple. My husband and I love Alyssa. We would and have recommended her to many. We look forward to having her capture many milestones ahead.
    Danya Married on 10/05/2014
    Very easy to work with and responsive. Happy with all of the detail pictures and the overall variety. Surprisingly quick turn around time too!
    Candie Married on 10/04/2014
    I cannot say enough great things about Alyssa! My (now) husband and I used her for our engagement photos and were very impressed. Alyssa offered beautiful photos at a great price and was very efficient with her edits and getting our photos to us (I think we had all of our edited photos within a week!). When Alyssa and I planned the session I gave her all of the visions I had (which were all over the place) and she delivered 110%! She even allowed a dressing change and change in location and was efficient in getting us where we needed to be scheduling around perfect lighting. I would definitely use her again and would not hesitate to recommend her for ANY event!
    Charlotte Married on 08/23/2014
    Alyssa has some of the best professional photos I've ever seen! They are classy and beautiful without the cheesiness. Her price is very reasonable for the quality and quantity of pictures she takes. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs professional photos done. :)
    Elizabeth Married on 06/14/2014
    Alyssa did an amazing job on such an important day of my life. She was patient, complimentary, and honest. Once I received my photos I had never felt more beautiful looking at me and my dear husband. She's a must have!!!
    Jordan Married on 06/08/2014
    For my wedding, I searched tons and interviewed several photographers. I also model so I had high standards on what o wanted from a photographer! But, none matched Alyssa on what she offered for what she charges. The photos were beautiful, and she was so easy and comfortable to have around. I was totally neurotic, sent her a whole file of example photos, and corespondent with her constantly. No matter what I threw at her she was happy to do it and did it beautifully! I would sincerely recommend her to any bride, hostess, or model!
    Rebekah Married on 05/25/2014
    Alyssa did our engagement and wedding photos. We could not be happier with how the pictures turned out! She was extremely flexible, attentive, and professional. Alyssa has a natural eye for capturing moments that can't be taught. We wish her all the best and highly recommend her to everyone and anyone needing a photographer!
    Miranda Married on 12/22/2013
    Alyssa was hands down the very best photographer and went ABOVE AND BEYOND of what I ever expected from anyone in my wedding! Not only did she play the role of my photographer, but also my bridesmaid! I definitely set her up on such a challenge and she hit it out of the park! She never once stressed about wearing multiple hats in my wedding. My pictures look like they came out of a fairytale book! She took her time editing yet her turn around time in getting them back to me was extremely fast! She helped make my wedding such a joy and made me feel incredibly beautiful inside and out!
    Brittny Married on 09/15/2013
    The first thing I should say is our wedding photos are BEAUTIFUL! Alyssa is an amazing photographer, and that alone is worth all the money in the world! On top of her incredible photography she was very professional and is such a sweet lady! Throughout the whole process, from hiring to when we got the edited pictures and even after she was such a joy to work with. She really listened to what we wanted and what we wanted out of our wedding photos. She was able to capture everything we asked for and so much more. We didn't get a wedding video, but with Alyssa's photography we didn't really need one. She was able to capture all the love and the feelings of that day. She really made our wedding memories able to live on forever. Saying I would HIGHLY recommend her would be an understatement. She is the ONLY photographer I would recommend, and the ONLY one I plan to use in the future. She's simply the best!