Markleysburg, Washington, PA 15459 Map · Phone number

About Alyssa Pro Makeup

I’ve always dreamed of being able to support myself and my loved ones financially through doing something I love. I’ve been working the last 9 years to make full time makeup artistry a reality—and that opportunity has been able to be brought to life through makeup dedication and my amazing clients who book and hire me for their events and jobs. I hope I get to work with you soon!

Makeup artistry isn’t just about a paycheck to me. It’s allowed me to cheer so many people on in their own dreams and on so many special days for each of those people. I’ve had the honor of earning many credits in tv and film as well as being internationally published multiple times. Choosing me for your clients, weddings, on set projects, doesn’t mean just choosing another vendor—it means you get a new friend, someone who is as invested in your special day or project as you are to make sure it is everything you’ve imagined it to be. I care about your authenticity and my own things like sanitation and organization—I don’t see working with you as just another paycheck. I promise to cheer along side you in the amazing things that happen when your wedding is over or your production is finished. I hope you can see all of the heart that is behind everything I do in my work.

Though based in Pennsylvania, Alyssa often travels in and out of state.

Alyssa Pro Makeup comes to your convenient location so you can relax and enjoy being pampered on your special day. Alyssa customizes your look based on your skin type, skin tone, and face shape. Your look will be unique and reflect your personal style. She applies flawless makeup that lasts all day and looks stunning in photos. She can serve the brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, family members and even the groom to help with shine in photos. Her makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
Follow Alyssa Pro Makeup on

Stunning
tb 1533138456 21c460dc5213461a 1533138455 2ea8f628926b8ba6 1533138467185 5 palermophoto sprin 51 931997
Bouquet
Bridal portrait
Lovely lady
Lovely lady

Alyssa Pro Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning

• Markleysburg Washington, PA, 15459 See on map
    Location of (Alyssa Pro Makeup)