Atlanta, GA 30317 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Alyssa Kapnik Portraiture

I absolutely love taking photographs. It's been my love for decades, and I'm humbled to be brought into the intimacy of your relationship, and your family, during your wedding. I'm honored to be asked to capture a bit of your personal culture, your community, your love.

It's a gift to be invited in, and I don't take that lightly. Being with a couple as they get married is an incredibly intense and beautiful and joyful. I'm a photojournalist and fine art photographer. I want the true emotion, I want the natural light. I want the intensity, I want the color. Bring it on.

I'm prepared for fun. I'm aware that being photographed can be awkward, and that not everyone loves it. My goal, and what I see as one of my main jobs, is to help you relax, to be happy, to be yourselves. This celebration of your love? It's going to be sublime.

Follow Alyssa Kapnik Portraiture on

athena and matt re edits 15 51 751711

17 Reviews for Alyssa Kapnik Portraiture

• Y

Yael · Married on 10/14/2018

I don't even know where to begin - My fiancé and I are blown away by the pictures that Alyssa took for our engagement shoot! I cannot say enough about Alyssa's abilities and her professionalism. She enabled us to capture special moments that we will treasure for a lifetime. I am thoroughly impressed with the entire experience and the photos are simply beautiful. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Max · Married on 08/16/2017

Alyssa is the most talented, sweet, and caring professional that makes your comfort her job. Alyssa made our engagement photo session the most natural, enjoyable experience and our pictures came out absolutely stunning. Alyssa's vision and creativity stand out from the rest, and her skills are truly unmatched. I highly recommend Alyssa for your next photo shoot, she is the THE BEST.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/07/2017

Alyssa is a truly talented photographer and a joy to work with. Our photos are absolutely amazing and we hardly even noticed her on the day of the wedding, she blended right in and captured the essence of the day beautifully. The turnaround time was super fast (we had our photos back within 2 weeks!) and we are so happy we worked with her.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Award

Alyssa Kapnik Portraiture FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount