17 Reviews for Alyssa Kapnik Portraiture

Additional Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)
17 Alyssa Kapnik Portraiture Reviews

I don't even know where to begin - My fiancé and I are blown away by the pictures that Alyssa took for our engagement shoot! I cannot say enough about Alyssa's abilities and her professionalism. She enabled us to capture special moments that we will treasure for a lifetime. I am thoroughly impressed with the entire experience and the photos are simply beautiful. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Yael, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa is the most talented, sweet, and caring professional that makes your comfort her job. Alyssa made our engagement photo session the most natural, enjoyable experience and our pictures came out absolutely stunning. Alyssa's vision and creativity stand out from the rest, and her skills are truly unmatched. I highly recommend Alyssa for your next photo shoot, she is the THE BEST.

Profile Picture Max, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa is a truly talented photographer and a joy to work with. Our photos are absolutely amazing and we hardly even noticed her on the day of the wedding, she blended right in and captured the essence of the day beautifully. The turnaround time was super fast (we had our photos back within 2 weeks!) and we are so happy we worked with her.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was wonderful and extremely flexible. She dealt with multiple rain outs and helped us find a great place to shoot! The photos turned out great and I would absolutely recommend her in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

My fiance and I booked Alyssa for our engagement shoot, and I cannot say enough good things about her and our photos! Not only is Alyssa is a gifted, seasoned photographer, but she is sweet and professional as well. We emailed back and forth quite a few times before the shoot, and she always responded to me the same day I emailed her. She also picked an amazing venue for our shoot, despite being new to Atlanta, and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. After the shoot, we expected to have a wait at least a week before we could see the final product, even though Alyssa said she is generally "pretty quick" at getting them edited. She had the photos up on her blog AND sent us a link to a password protected site where we could see all the pictures THE NEXT DAY. On top of all that, I am absolutely thrilled with how our photos turned out!!! If you are looking for a photographer in the Atlanta area, look no further than Alyssa!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

Alyssa was so so comfortable to be around! She was so professional but also so fun and easy! She honestly made us look and feel like a million bucks. Everyone has been raving about our wedding photos since we got them. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and worth every single penny. She makes an effort to understand the vibes you're going for and really brings it to life. I was so pleased with her and the photos!

Profile Picture Menucha, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Alyssa's calm, cool and collected demeanor make her pleasant to be photographed by. And her work is superb!

Profile Picture User7141783, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa is a very thoughtful photographer. She is great at capturing the emotion of the moment. Highly recommened.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa was such a warm presence at our event. Her pictures captured the joy and emotions of us and our guests, and we will enjoy looking back at those memories for years to come. Alyssa was a pleasure to work with and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa shot our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we couldn't have been more pleased! She was so thorough, she communicated well, she's great at putting you at ease and feeling natural in a situation that can feel very staged. She was able to capture all of the moments we wanted and people who were there in both candid and formal shots. After we got the pictures, they were even more spectacular than we had hoped. Just stunning work. Highly recommend her for any occasion!

Profile Picture Whit, 7/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa was wonderful to work with. We had a small intimate ceremony and she rode with us to the venue and was an important part of our day. She took gorgeous pictures that we will value for a lifetime. I can't recommend her enough. She brings the eye of a true artist and the responsibility of a true professional to her craft.

Profile Picture User5425303, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa is simply amazing! She shot our SF engagement session as well as our Lake Tahoe wedding. Alyssa made us feel comfortable; she let us be us and shot around it! Her work is absolutely stunning. She has an amazing eye for locations and moments. Her editing is beautiful and quick; we got our photos in 3 weeks!

Our families adored her at the wedding. Alyssa was sweet and kind to everyone involved in the big day, but professional enough to control the large group photos (our families are not an easy bunch either!) We received more compliments about her than I can even remember.

Our biggest concern when considering our wedding photographer was ending up with typically posed or forced shots. Thanks to Alyssa, our pictures feel so natural and happy. She captured the mood and moments of the day! Even our family and group photos have a relaxed (and not cheesy!) feel.

Wedding planning was stressful due to my other vendors, but Alyssa was my saving grace, my zero-stress vendor! Hire her - it will be your easiest and best decision you make while planning your wedding!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa is the sweetest, easiest person to work with! I am not typically a photogenic person, but Alyssa put us so at ease that even I looked great in our pictures. We had our engagement session with her in California and were so comfortable that we decided to have her do our Seattle wedding. Alyssa is a consummate professional who knows what questions to ask, what shots to capture, and how to get the unique character of a couple and family on film. I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful, relaxed pictures.

Profile Picture Elise, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Alyssa was a dream. We were at first skeptical about even having photographs at all, but friends convinced us that we would want to have professional images to remember the day. What we got was so far beyond professional - the work that Alyssa did for us was beautiful, personal and completely captured the spirit and love of being surrounded by our family and friends. She was responsive and flexible - everything you could want in a vendor-partner. I am so thankful that we had Alyssa as a part of our ceremony, and feel so lucky that we'll have the photographs forever!

Profile Picture User5039776, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa was very attentive during our engagement photoshoot and our wedding. She helped us feel comfortable while we were posing which, at least to me, doesn't come entirely natural. We both feel like she brought a very positive energy to both events. Finally, and most importantly, the pictures came out wonderfully. We are really happy with Alyssa Kapnik Portraiture!

Profile Picture Felix, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

While I have a distaste for the photographer's prominence at many weddings, I cannot speak highly enough of how comfortable I felt with Alyssa and how striking the photos were that she graced us with. She really did capture so many moments, so intimately, and managed to never be in the way. In most moments, I never knew she was there, and in the ones I did, she made it so easy to smile and soak in the joy of the day. She is a magician behind the camera, the only photographer I have ever really felt at ease with.

Profile Picture Jack, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alyssa photographed our Piedmont Community Garden wedding in May, 2014 and we couldn't have been happier! She managed to capture all the sweet, joyous, light-filled candid moments of our day and was so generous and natural behind the camera. We absolutely loved working with her and recommend her wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Noa, 5/18/14, 1 Review