Always Special Events

Sarasota, FL View map

Always Special Events is a wedding décor and event planning company based in Sarasota, Florida. To make every occasion unique, the company offers a wide variety of decorations and event rentals to match any wedding theme. From vendor coordination, to design consultation, to venue decorating, our team has provided decorating & wedding planning service to couples throughout the Manatee & Sarasota County areas since 2013. I have been decorating weddings & parties since 1994 in the Ocala area.

Always Special Events provides couples with a wide variety of linen rentals for special occassions, with offerings including invitations,tablecloths, table skirts, table runners, chair covers, chair sashes, ceiling draping and backdrops. Décor items are also available for rental, such as chalkboards, candles, wedding signage, and vases. Balloon decorating options include balloon hearts, arches, columns, and centerpieces. The team can provide custom-designed centerpieces for couples, as well as invitations, garters, custom printed napkins, and personalized wedding accessories. For ceremony options we have 4 arches to choose from.

Other Services
As well as providing rentals and décor, the team specializes in planning assistance. Both partial planning and full planning options are available, including everything from venue selection, floral design, event design, and day-of coordination, as well as event set up and clean up.

TOO VIEW MORE PICTURES VISIT OUR WEBSITE. www.AlwaysSpecialEvents.com

Which of the following does starting price include?

Day-Of Coordination
Setup

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Day-Of Coordination
Setup

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Table Runners
Trinkets
Vases

Austin P. Married on 05/14/2022

She was amazing more than what I ever imagined

Audra as great habe me everything I wanted and had in mind
  • Angel
    Angel J. Married on 10/02/2021

My Super Hero

I cannot say enough good things about Audra. I was so disorganized and had no idea what I was doing. I gave her colors and theme and she created the most beautiful and magical night of our lives. She thought of everything and coordinated it all. Thank you so much!!
    Lee L. Married on 06/26/2021

Audra is talented and dedicated

Always Special followed me when my wedding was suddenly cancelled by my first venue. Every step of the way, Audra responded to the venue change and my requests with professionalism. In the end, she gave me more than I expected! She is amazing!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Always Special Events 1
Offer

Free charger plates ($1.00 rental value) with any wedding package over $700.00. This includes gold or sliver chargers only. Must be booked by August 31,2019.

Pricing

Sarasota Sarasota, FL, 34243
Location of (Always Special Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding