Always Special Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Angel
    Angel J. Married on 10/02/2021

My Super Hero

I cannot say enough good things about Audra. I was so disorganized and had no idea what I was doing. I gave her colors and theme and she created the most beautiful and magical night of our lives. She thought of everything and coordinated it all. Thank you so much!!
    Lee L. Married on 06/26/2021

Audra is talented and dedicated

Always Special followed me when my wedding was suddenly cancelled by my first venue. Every step of the way, Audra responded to the venue change and my requests with professionalism. In the end, she gave me more than I expected! She is amazing!!
    Sally Married on 06/12/2021

Made my wedding reception fabulous. Everything I was looking for and more.

Highly recommend Audra for all your special event planning and decorating. My wedding reception was more than I ever expected.
  • Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 11/07/2020

Pass a Grille wedding

Always Special events responded quickly to my request and continued to follow through the entire process with promptness professionalism. Audra transformed my event space into a beautiful wedding space. Excellent job, I was blown away when I saw it. She always responded to any and all of my requests right away. I highly recommend her service.
    Sally L. Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderfully Helpful!!

She is wonderfully organized, and very responsive, and handled everything on my wedding day so I could enjoy it and not worry… And would highly recommend her!!!
    Chris L. Married on 10/27/2019

Like no other

Everything was perfect the setting the stage the presentation I have no complaints she went above and beyond what I expected and we enjoyed ourselves very very much I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone who's looking to have a great and awesome time

Always Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much. It was so nice helping you celebrate your love for each other. We hope you both enjoy many many more Anniversary Celebrations!
    Jeannine Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing :)

Audra was the most amazing person to work with. She took my google and pintrist photos and turned them into something beautiful. She was very professional and on time. She had never decorated my venue before...she took the time to go the weekend prior to my wedding and map out the decorations....amazing service. The BEST part was Audra used her camera to take some photos during the wedding; that my photographer were not able to capture. They were such a surprise and treat. Such candid moments that will be in our memory a life time. If you are getting married in St. Pete book Audra today, she will make your wedding beautiful :)

Always Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The venue and the weather both were great. Glad you enjoyed all the pictures.
    Nicole Married on 04/20/2019

Backyard bliss!

Audra was fantastic to work with. She exceeded my expectations at every level and made my day everything I had hoped for. THANK YOU!
    Nancy Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing & beautiful!!

Audra was able to provide us with a gorgeous & economical beach wedding even with us being from Canada!! She also was able to fulfill all of my requests & alter decorations to be child friendly. Audra also decorated our Florida rental home for a beautiful outdoor evening reception. Thank you Audra!!!
    Kim Married on 12/02/2017
    Audra was such a a joy to work with, she had a vision for our themed Christmas Party that was right on track with ours. Our party was such a huge success because of the hard and dedicated work that Audra and her team put into it. WE THANK YOU again and would highly recommend Audra with Always Special Events to make your event a huge success.

Kim,
    Thank you so much, It was a lot of fun designing & making the ceneterpieces for your Winter Wonderland Theme Holiday party. All the details came together & looked great. Thank you for letting us help you make your event SPECIAL.
    Bobby Married on 10/15/2017
    my name is bobby she did my Wife's baby shower Decoration she did really good job I really appreciated her work
    Kendall Married on 09/23/2017
    Wonderful to work with! Professional and compassionate. Always available to discuss ideas and options for our wedding. We highly recommend her! Terrific value too! A++++

Kendall,
    Working with you was a pleasure. Designing your Peacock Theme Candy Bar was awasome. Can not go wrong with a yummy candy selection for your wedding guests.
    Audra
    Kendall Married on 09/23/2017
    A++++
    Great experience. Great value. Great results.
    Carole Married on 03/10/2017
    Thank you Audra. We had such a great party. Everything went so smooth, a delight to work with. I wouldn't
    hesitate to call on you again & food was excellent. Thanks again Carole Zito
  • User3006136 2+ years ago
    Worked with Audra for my daughter's first birthday party and she did amazing! She listens to your idea and make sure everything is implemented well. Will definitely get her services again for another party!
    Steffi Married on 03/04/2017
    Excellent service & product!!!1
    Carol Married on 02/18/2017
    We are so happy to have had the privilege of working with Audra! She goes way beyond what I expected. So very talented and organized. The wedding decorations were absolutely beautiful! Our guests raved about her work and how friendly she was. If we ever need another Event Planner we will call Audra! She made our day even more special and we can't thank her enough!!
    Stephen Event on: 02/18/2017
    Totally dependable, professional and a pleasure to work with.
    Brandie Married on 01/07/2017
    We hired Audra to decorate our wedding reception for 1-7-17! Wow, her and her team are incredible!!! She's a wonderful person, very nice, easy to get a hold of when questions came up, and she's a perfectionist with her work! Our reception was flawless! I have very high standards and expectations, and she exceded then all! She brought to life the vision of our reception! She also had gorgeous items that can be rented from her, which we did rent some! We will definitely use her again in the future!!!! Thank you very much!
    Jeff and Brandie Kedzierski
    Chelsea Married on 10/22/2016
    Audra pulled my entire wedding together. I don't know what I would have done without her! She covered every single base and went above and beyond what I would've ever expected.
    Thelma Married on 07/23/2016
    Always Special Events, meaning Audra was the best find while planning for my wedding! She is very honest and accommodating. Always Special Events handled my special day as if it they are part of my family. For those couple that has set budget for your wedding, please please consider to talk to Audra first before making any decision because you will not be disappointed.
    Susan Married on 12/31/2014
    What a wonderful experience I had with Always Special Events! Audra was so helpful, attentive and easy to work with. She took care of all the details, even the little things. She helped to make my day go smoothly and made sure I had nothing to worry about. She was amazing!!
    Amy Married on 10/10/2014
    I can't say enough about Audra's planning and professionalism. She made my event a beautiful success. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her for my special day.
    Holly Married on 06/21/2003
    I had an outside wedding/reception planned for 6 months and at last minute due to a tropical storm I had to redirect to unplanned inside venue. I only had literally 6 hours to get it all together and thank God, Audra was available at last minute to provide all the decorations and tables and chairs, etc. Not only did she find everything I needed at the last minute but also spent ALL NIGHT until around 5am to decorate and make sure that everything was in order for my 11am wedding. She was never stressed, never complained, and did it all so beautifully and magnificent! I to this day appreciate her so much for putting up with my frantic and absolute bridezilla self that I will forever be grateful and happy that my wedding ended up to be even better than I could have ever planned or expected especially under the circumstances. I had so many compliments on how great everything and beautiful it all was that I really truly do not know how I would have ever pulled it off without her. It was one of the best days of my life!
    I HIGHLY recommend Always Special Events for ANY of your event/party needs!
  • Niyati Married on 03/04/2018
    Loved working with Audra! She was great!