Always Special Events Reviews

16 | Sarasota, FL

16 Reviews for Always Special Events

16 Always Special Events Reviews

Bobby · Married on 10/15/2017

my name is bobby she did my Wife's baby shower Decoration she did really good job I really appreciated her work

KENDALL · Married on 09/23/2017

Wonderful to work with! Professional and compassionate. Always available to discuss ideas and options for our wedding. We highly recommend her! Terrific value too! A++++

Always Special Events 1
    Always Special Events 2
    Always Special Events 3
    Always Special Events 4
    Always Special Events 5
    Always Special Events 6

Kendall · Married on 09/23/2017

A++++
    Great experience. Great value. Great results.

carole · Married on 03/10/2017

Thank you Audra. We had such a great party. Everything went so smooth, a delight to work with. I wouldn't
    hesitate to call on you again & food was excellent. Thanks again Carole Zito

• User7917711 · 1+ year ago

Worked with Audra for my daughter's first birthday party and she did amazing! She listens to your idea and make sure everything is implemented well. Will definitely get her services again for another party!

Steffi · Married on 03/04/2017

Excellent service & product!!!1

Carol · Married on 02/18/2017

We are so happy to have had the privilege of working with Audra! She goes way beyond what I expected. So very talented and organized. The wedding decorations were absolutely beautiful! Our guests raved about her work and how friendly she was. If we ever need another Event Planner we will call Audra! She made our day even more special and we can't thank her enough!!

Brandie · Married on 01/07/2017

We hired Audra to decorate our wedding reception for 1-7-17! Wow, her and her team are incredible!!! She's a wonderful person, very nice, easy to get a hold of when questions came up, and she's a perfectionist with her work! Our reception was flawless! I have very high standards and expectations, and she exceded then all! She brought to life the vision of our reception! She also had gorgeous items that can be rented from her, which we did rent some! We will definitely use her again in the future!!!! Thank you very much!
    Jeff and Brandie Kedzierski

Chelsea · Married on 10/22/2016

Audra pulled my entire wedding together. I don't know what I would have done without her! She covered every single base and went above and beyond what I would've ever expected.

Thelma · Married on 07/23/2016

Always Special Events, meaning Audra was the best find while planning for my wedding! She is very honest and accommodating. Always Special Events handled my special day as if it they are part of my family. For those couple that has set budget for your wedding, please please consider to talk to Audra first before making any decision because you will not be disappointed.

Susan · Married on 12/31/2014

What a wonderful experience I had with Always Special Events! Audra was so helpful, attentive and easy to work with. She took care of all the details, even the little things. She helped to make my day go smoothly and made sure I had nothing to worry about. She was amazing!!

Amy · Married on 10/10/2014

I can't say enough about Audra's planning and professionalism. She made my event a beautiful success. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her for my special day.

Holly · Married on 06/21/2003

I had an outside wedding/reception planned for 6 months and at last minute due to a tropical storm I had to redirect to unplanned inside venue. I only had literally 6 hours to get it all together and thank God, Audra was available at last minute to provide all the decorations and tables and chairs, etc. Not only did she find everything I needed at the last minute but also spent ALL NIGHT until around 5am to decorate and make sure that everything was in order for my 11am wedding. She was never stressed, never complained, and did it all so beautifully and magnificent! I to this day appreciate her so much for putting up with my frantic and absolute bridezilla self that I will forever be grateful and happy that my wedding ended up to be even better than I could have ever planned or expected especially under the circumstances. I had so many compliments on how great everything and beautiful it all was that I really truly do not know how I would have ever pulled it off without her. It was one of the best days of my life!
    I HIGHLY recommend Always Special Events for ANY of your event/party needs!

Stephen · event on: 02/18/2017

Totally dependable, professional and a pleasure to work with.

• Niyati · Married on 03/04/2018

Loved working with Audra! She was great!