Always Elegant Bridal and more

Flemington, NJ View map

3.2
    Elizabeth Married on 04/25/2015
    I have purchased 2 dresses from Always Elegant, one for my son's wedding 2 years ago that I was so pleased with that I went back again this year for the dress for my daughter's wedding! I was not disappointed .Raffaela has a large selection of unique Mother of the Bride dresses and a good eye for what looks good on you. I have recommended her shop to others looking for MOB or MOG dress. Thank you Raffaela,you did it again- everyone complimented me on it. I was comfortable wearing it and It fit well and looked great!
    Amanda Married on 03/21/2014
    Raffaela is the sweetest and will help you find the dress of your dreams. I am so happy I gave her my business rather than a large business like David's. Pat did an amazing job on my alterations, which were very difficult, as there was intricate lace and beading. I had the most beautiful dress I have ever seen and the amount of compliments I got confirmed that. (Rina di Montella) My mom also purchased a Rina and looked amazing, as well. A perfect experience! :)
    Traci Married on 06/01/2012
    If you are looking for speacial attention and exactly what you want..then this is the plcae to go to! Raffaela will be the most attentive, sweet and professional person you can go to! From the first day I met her I started recommending people to her-my mother bought her "mother of bride" dress from her as well, along with 7 of my bridesmaids...she was so helpful and worked with me on every detail. My dress was the most gorgeous dress...we added a few things to the dress and the alterations came out perfect. The price was right. If you want good service with the best dress then this is where you want to be.

79 Main Street Flemington, 08822
Location of (Always Elegant Bridal and more)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding