91 S High St, Dublin, OH 43017 Map · Phone number

About ALterations by Vesna

Accurate Alterations for a Perfect Wedding Dress

As you make your grand entrance down the aisle, everyone will see you wearing this once-in-a-lifetime gown. Make sure that your wedding dress is perfect and ready with meticulous wedding dress alterations in Columbus, OH.

Here is a selection of services we offer:

Alterations: At By Vesna, we can take your dream wedding dress and fit it to your measurements. Or, if you like most of the dress but the hemline or a row of embroidery bothers you, we can alter it to your exact standard.

Hemming: Is your dress just a little too long? Want your dress to stop at a certain point? Bring your wedding dress into By Vesna and watch the magic happen.

Measurements: If you have the wedding dress that is ideal in every way except size, we can change that. We'll take your measurements and alter the wedding dress to make it perfect.

Repairs: Is the zipper a little unstable? Is there a slight irregularity in the bodice or skirt? No matter - we can handle a wide variety of repairs. Just bring in your dress and let us know what you need.

All dress sizes and types: Whether you're rocking an A-line or gracing the aisle with a mermaid style wedding dress, we can help.

Bustles: Whether you want to alter an existing bustle or add fabric to your wedding dress for a brand-new bustle, By Vesna will get it done. We have extensive experience with American, Austrian, Victorian, ballroom, and train-flip bustles.

By Vesna also provides alteration services for other women's apparel, such as prom gowns and work dresses. All alterations start at $16.

Follow ALterations by Vesna on

1c01a34bebb9f5d3 1534522078 da508e1598455ffc 1534522077802 8 1431873277464
26f242e4c32e0fd3 c864f72380bfc3fb95bed29ff1fa297a

2 Reviews for ALterations by Vesna

Selena · Married on 08/25/2018

I had to take my dress in at the last minute. I worked with Inha. She is very professional and has an eye for detail. She was attentive and did exactly what I wanted done. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and I would definitely recommend this place! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

4.2
      3.0

Lana worked magic

Lana did a beautiful job hemming my dress, adding cups, creating a bustle and making it fit! There was a complicated lace applique she had to remove and re apply after hemming. She was able to make small corrections in 15 minutes after my second fitting so I only had to go to the shop twice. She did such a fantastic job with the bustle I can’t decide if I like the train or bustle better. Lana also took time to make sure my Matron of Honor will be able to make my bustle look perfect on the big day.

Sent on 02/03/2019

ALterations by Vesna FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $1,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos