11 S Newstead Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63108 Map · Phone number

About Altar'd Events

Altar'd Events is a full service wedding & special event company. Our boutique approach to event design assists our clients from conceptualization to execution. Highlighting a couple’s love with personalized touches to creating a setting where guests may celebrate fully, our clients are able to relax and enjoy every moment. Whether you are "hands-on" or "hands-off," our tailored design will provide you with a unique experience to be cherished for a lifetime.

Contact us today to reserve your date:
P: 314.261.4211
E: allissa@altardevents.com

Follow Altar'd Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• a.companie
elp 4903 51 598886 1568821604

38 Reviews for Altar'd Events

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 12/29/2019

Incredibly professional, organized, and generally amazing team

We thought we didn’t need a wedding planner - we did. It’s hard to plan a wedding. There are so many moving parts, so many details to consider, and most people like us have never been married before and have no experience draw upon - do yourself a favor and hire people who HAVE done many weddings before, and are excited to do more.
    We ended up getting the Management package, and thought that was the perfect amount of assistance. The team at Altar'd helped us pull it all together and consider organizational details that never would have occurred to us. I can’t imagine how much more stressful and chaotic it would have been without these people.
    The whole team at Altar’d is fantastic, especially Sam, whom we primarily worked with. She was was incredibly organized, responsive, knowledgeable - not to mention patient. The online platform they use (AislePlanner) is also very thorough with checklists, seating, contact info, timelines. The team was with us throughout, including at the menu tasting and the rehearsal.
    The day of our wedding ended up being incredibly smooth - everyone tells you that things can and will go wrong at your wedding - but no major issues arose at ours. I was impressed by how seamlessly everything came together.
    I’m so happy that we chose Altar’d events and consider it one of, if not the single wisest expenditure we made for our wedding. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Tarin

Tarin S. · Married on 04/27/2019

Speechless + Amazing

I knew for my wedding day, I didn’t want to worry about anything and I didn’t want my family to worry about anything. I truly wanted to be completely submerged and carefree on my wedding day. I made the call to the lovely Altar’d Events ladies and they made just that happen. They recommend the coolest vendors and every vendor LOVES these ladies and I can see why! They know what they’re doing and they make you feel like the most special people. You are not just a client to these ladies, you are apart of the AE family for life. I highly recommend hiring a planner for your wedding day, but more importantly hire the AE tribe. You will not regret it.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • W

Wen H. · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you Altar'd Events!

I had a great experience working with Allissa and Callan! I can't say enough about how awesome they are, and would highly recommend them to anyone with an upcoming wedding.

Despite being pretty organized, I knew I needed a lot of help with wedding design and decor. The ladies at Altar'd Events were fabulous! They listened to my ideas, toured the venue with me, and came up with a gorgeous vision for my venue on my wedding day. They were flexible and respectful of my budget. They recruited excellent vendors, and executed everything perfectly on the day of. Though we had discussed what the decor would look like extensively beforehand, I was floored by how beautiful everything was when it came together. Callan and Allissa took care of logistics and setup on the day of, while I sat back and enjoyed my wedding day. During the entire planning process, all I had to do was bring some Pinterest pictures and answer a few simple questions.

We met with several wedding planners prior to choosing Altar'd Events. They were all organized, meticulous, and well-connected, but what set Altar'd Events apart was their ability to intuit what I wanted even when I could barely articulate it myself. Hire them now; you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Altar'd Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 11 S Newstead Avenue Saint Louis, Missouri, 63108 See on map
    Tuesday-Friday, 9am-4:30pm
    Location of (Altar'd Events)