11 S Newstead Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63108 Map · Phone number

About Altar'd Events

Altar'd Events is a full service wedding & special event company. Our boutique approach to event design assists our clients from conceptualization to execution. Highlighting a couple’s love with personalized touches to creating a setting where guests may celebrate fully, our clients are able to relax and enjoy every moment. Whether you are "hands-on" or "hands-off," our tailored design will provide you with a unique experience to be cherished for a lifetime.

Contact us today to reserve your date:
P: 314.261.4211

37 Reviews for Altar'd Events

• Tarin

Tarin Stuenkel · Married on 04/27/2019

Speechless + Amazing

I knew for my wedding day, I didn’t want to worry about anything and I didn’t want my family to worry about anything. I truly wanted to be completely submerged and carefree on my wedding day. I made the call to the lovely Altar’d Events ladies and they made just that happen. They recommend the coolest vendors and every vendor LOVES these ladies and I can see why! They know what they’re doing and they make you feel like the most special people. You are not just a client to these ladies, you are apart of the AE family for life. I highly recommend hiring a planner for your wedding day, but more importantly hire the AE tribe. You will not regret it.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • W

Wen Hui · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you Altar'd Events!

I had a great experience working with Allissa and Callan! I can't say enough about how awesome they are, and would highly recommend them to anyone with an upcoming wedding.

Despite being pretty organized, I knew I needed a lot of help with wedding design and decor. The ladies at Altar'd Events were fabulous! They listened to my ideas, toured the venue with me, and came up with a gorgeous vision for my venue on my wedding day. They were flexible and respectful of my budget. They recruited excellent vendors, and executed everything perfectly on the day of. Though we had discussed what the decor would look like extensively beforehand, I was floored by how beautiful everything was when it came together. Callan and Allissa took care of logistics and setup on the day of, while I sat back and enjoyed my wedding day. During the entire planning process, all I had to do was bring some Pinterest pictures and answer a few simple questions.

We met with several wedding planners prior to choosing Altar'd Events. They were all organized, meticulous, and well-connected, but what set Altar'd Events apart was their ability to intuit what I wanted even when I could barely articulate it myself. Hire them now; you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Karls · Married on 10/13/2018

Stress-free Wedding Planning!

I began my wedding planning all on my own and after calling about 7 venues and taking one venue tour myself, I knew I needed help! I scoured the internet and after reading countless 5-star reviews (ALL OF THEM ARE 5 STARS…I just checked!), and seeing on her website that her closet, like mine is color-coded and arrange by sleeve length, I emailed Allissa in a panic! I was stressed out and overwhelmed with all the details! It was over a year out from my wedding and I couldn’t find a single venue that had any available Saturday dates in October 2018! Allissa called shortly after receiving my email and scheduled to meet with me only a couple days later. From the first time I met with Allissa I knew she was the one, wedding planner, that is! My best advice to anyone considering hiring a wedding planner is DO IT, NOW! It was the best decision I could have made! The second-best decision I made was hiring Allissa and her team at Altar’d Events. From the first time we met with Allissa, she was so attentive to what our vision was for our wedding…even if there were things, we had no clue about… and how we wanted the entire planning process to go! She just gets it! After hearing about what we wanted, she complied vendors and set a venue viewing. We chose the very FIRST venue that Allissa showed us because, she just gets it. Moreover, while at the venue meeting, the venue staff was asking questions about the ceremony timeline. Being that this was over a year out, my head was spinning, but Allissa rattled off answers with no hesitation for things that I would not even have thought about! From there, it got even easier. She has an awesome network of top-notch vendors to pull from to make your exact wedding vision come to life! From photography/videography, hair and make up, to florals, to food, to the DJ, to the officiant, to the last minute shopping for blankets to keep my guests warm (and then tying them with yarn to match my color scheme), she thought of everything and did it all! I can’t emphasize enough that working with Allissa is the very definition of stress-free wedding planning. All we had to do, quite literally, was show up! She took care of the rest and it was a dream. We had a lot of friends and family coming in from out of town and we wanted everyone to be able to enjoy their time with us, and because of Altar’d Events, they and we were able to do just that! To Allissa and the lovely ladies of Altar’d Events, we are so appreciative of all your hard work to make our day magical! It was better than we ever imagined! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/19/2018