Alpha Z Productions

Warren, MI View map
$1,495 Most Popular Price

$1,495 Most Popular Price

Alpha Z Productions is a wedding DJ and MC service based in Warren, Michigan, that prides itself on going above and beyond for its clients. This dedicated team will work with you to discover your wedding vision so that they can deliver the best entertainment experience possible. They aim to help every couple create an unforgettable wedding event that is filled with good music and exceptional service.

The team at Alpha Z Productions offers consultations and planning meetings to ensure that every aspect of your day is covered. They can design your dream wedding playlist from their comprehensive music library. They can also provide professional dance lessons for the couple-of-honor and can choreograph a unique first dance if desired. Alpha Z offers a selection of wedding entertainment packages to suit all styles, needs, and budgets. Their Elite package includes a planning meeting, two DJs, six hours of music, and a selection of professional lighting to enhance your event.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Projector
Uplighting

Sydnee Z. Married on 09/10/2021

Flawless dj services!

FLAWLESS DJ services! Booking with Alpha Z Productions was the easiest choice I made during my wedding planning. From the organized wedding contract you fill out, to the "cheat sheet" where you write your song selections (even a "do not play list") - the process of booking with this company was perfect. We even had a meeting a few weeks out from the wedding where Jason played us our first dance songs and made sure he had the correct versions (so thorough!)
    Unlike some DJ's, they actually respectfully listened to every single one of my requests without questioning me or sneaking in songs I didn't want! If you book with them you will NOT be disappointed. Also, do your guests and yourself a favor and make sure to add on the "Cold spark machines!" These were one of the highlights of the wedding for all of my guests and we received endless compliments about how amazing they were!
    If there is a group dance song your crowd is unsure of, Alpha Z DJ's will also come out on the dance floor and help teach you and lead your group! It relieved a lot of my wedding day stress to leave everything in Jason and his assistant's hands! I can't stand when wedding DJ's play an entire song that drags on, and Alpha is the first DJ I have heard that incorporates seamless transitions in the songs! Once the best part of the song would play through he would transition it into another incredible hit. My dance floor was full all night long! Jason would even come over to me and my husband throughout the night and check on us to see if there was anything more or different he could be doing (so genuine!)
    To top off the night, Jason even gave us a wedding gift of really nice personalized tumblers and koozies! Overall, superior (and affordable!) DJ services lead by a kind, fun, enthusiastic team - you won't be disappointed!
    Emily Married on 06/27/2020

Highly Recommend!

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect wedding day. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about how much fun they had dancing at our reception! He did a great job with the lighting as well, and the cold sparklers he used during our entrance and last dance were magical. Jason is kind, fun, professional, and attentive, and we cannot recommend his services enough!
    Michelle P. Married on 05/25/2018

Best dj ever

Jason was the DJ at my sister’s wedding and all I can say is that he is worth hiring for his dance moves alone.haha Super entertaining but doesn’t steal the show from the bride and groom! Words cannot describe him so I’ll just leave these emojis here... 💃🏽😂🥳😎🙌🏻

Pricing

12 Mile and Ryan Rd Warren, MI, 48092
Location of (Alpha Z Productions)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding