Almquist Flowerland

About Almquist Flowerland

Almquist Flowerland is a wedding florist located in Quincy, Massachusetts. The company provides custom floral arrangements throughout the local area, providing styles that include classical, eclectic, nautical, rustic, country, romantic, and vintage. Most of the flowers provided are grown on site, and delivery is available to locations worldwide. The company's friendly and knowledgeable staff specializes in providing consultations to couples to help them find the flowers and arragements that best suit their taste and budget.

Almquist Flowerland provides couples with custom floral arrangement for aisle and alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah décor, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements, as well as single flowers and petals. Almquist Flowerland also offers couples services that include:

• Set up
Wedding aisle
Wedding aisle

16 Reviews for Almquist Flowerland

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2018

Absolutely love this place. I had to find flowers so last minute and they were so accommodating! They were so nice and helpful. The flowers were gorgeous and came out even better than I had hoped

Aleksa · Married on 08/11/2017

I wish I could have saved all of my flowers and decorated my home with them. Rhealynne and her team went above and beyond and made me the happiest bride. Someone I work with recommended Rhealynne to me and I am so happy she did. I met with Rhealynne last September/October after we got engaged and told her about my budget and all of my ideas. She was honest with everything and about which flowers cost more and why and what flowers were going to be the best for the month of August. Everything in the end was affordable and my flowers were beautiful. The center pieces were absolutely stunning and they were more than I imagined them to be. They were black lanterns lit up by bright LED candles in the middle. Around the candle and out of the lanterns my flowers were pouring out in all different colors. My favorite flower is a sunflower and Rhealynne did an exceptional job incorporating them in all of the centerpieces. I wasn't sure how the LED candle was going to hold up with the flowers and if the battery was going to last or not. Rhealynne offered to do a trial centerpiece so we could see how everything was going to last. It made me feel at ease and not worry that there would be centerpieces not lit up on my wedding day. She is so thoughtful and just wants to make her clients more than happy! One piece of my wedding day that meant a lot was wearing my mother's flower crown that she wore on her wedding day. Rhealynne took the flower crown and added some real flowers to it, but just enough that it was not too much when I put it on. I wore it all day and was extremely happy the way it came out and how it looked on me. Rhealynne was always there when I had a question about something or when there were little changes with the flowers she never had an issue with it. There were no surprises and it was so fun and easy working with Rhealynne. I can't wait to continue to use her as my florist whenever needed!

Almquist Flowerland FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• Quincy, MA 02169 See on map