AllStar DJ Group

Sacramento, CA View map
    Crystal Married on 12/20/2014
    Husband and wife dj duo. Great pair who are very organized and professional.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 11/02/2012
    Dale and Danyae were so great to work with! They kept in contact with us, provided us with all sorts of helpful information, and did a fantastic job with the music and party all day long. It was also really helpful having Danyae available to assist with timing and keeping everyone on schedule! Couldn't have been more pleased!
    Jillian Married on 10/20/2012
    My husband and I got married on 10/20/12, and we used AllStar DJ Group as our DJ. This husband and wife team is truly amazing!! Danyae is the sweetest person and she truly knows how to run a wedding! She was our coordinator for the day, and she did an amazing job!!! I was in such a blur all day and she was there to help every step of the day! Dale is the best DJ ever! His knowledge of music was awesome, and everyone at the wedding had a fantastic time dancing to his songs. He knows how to play off the crowd and play what people are interested in. I would totally recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Darling Photography Darling Photography Wedding Photographers

Dale & Donya are the best. From start to finish they are pros in the DJ business. I work with them many times a year and always hear great things from my clients aboud how fun and professional they are. Always on time, huge music selection and a great MC, I recommend these guys to all my clients!

3323 watt avenue #202 Sacramento, 95821
Location of (AllStar DJ Group)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding