62 university dr, Long Branch, NJ 07740 Map · Phone number

About Allison's Hair Creations

Imagine taking a seat, feeling the build up stress drop to the floor as you sink into the soft cushions of my chair. While unleashing your locks into the air, you glance at yourself in the mirror and picture what you envision yourself to look like. Smiling at the thought, you now remember exactly why you are here. "Allison, you are the only one that understands how I imagine my hair to be."
As I wave my wand, which I call scissors, I remember why I feel so passionate about being a hairdresser. It is amazing to know that I have the ability in my hands to help you feel beautiful! This feeling is so rewarding and has kept me in the beauty industry for 7 years.
I don't cut or style just to follow a pattern, I actually understand your hair. I love how I can make it lay or flip a certain way just with a flick of my scissors and hands. But, do you know what I love even more?
I love to see that big smile on your face when you glance back at the mirror, and see your vision now made a reality :)
Please continue to enjoy my collection...

Follow Allison's Hair Creations on

AHCColor3

5 Reviews for Allison's Hair Creations

• Thea

Thea · Married on 10/13/2012

Allison does great work and is truly a professional. My bridal party looked amazing. She did a great job of working with all of my girls and personalizing everyones style. She also helped to create a schedule for the day which allowed me to stay on task and organized. What a sweetheart!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Alissa · Married on 06/12/2011

My mom, sister and I are very happy that we chose Allison to do our hair for my wedding this past June. She is such a sweetheart and really listens to what you are looking for. My hair looked great and lasted all day long. Thanks to Allison, I felt as beautiful as a bride should feel on her wedding day. Definitely worth checking her out! :)

Sent on 07/25/2011
  • W

wendy · Married on 06/05/2011

Everyone is still talking about how amazing my hair looked. I wish I was a millionaire and could hire Allison to do my hair and make-up every day. I never look that good. She's amazing. She tamed my naturally curly hair. I can't wait to go back to NJ and ask her to do it again.
    The make-up she did was beautiful. My one regret is that I cried during my wedding ceremony -- and I ruined the pretty pretty eye make-up she did. I really wish that hadn't happened. But, everyone kept saying I was super beautiful and I owe it all to her. My mom's hair and make up turned out amazing. Plus, she was just flat-out fun to have on my wedding morning. She's the bestest!!!! Thank you Allison!!!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Allison's Hair Creations FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• 62 university dr Long Branch, 07740 See on map