Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number

7730876af7d359cd 1350432390667 ALP9450
ALP9450

4 Reviews for Allison Lal Photographer

Justin · Married on 09/22/2018

Allison and Channa were incredible to work with, and we couldn’t have asked for a better team to have with us on our wedding day. The planning process prior to the event was easy and organized. On the big day, they showed up early, and had already coordinated logistics with our wedding planner and sourced locations for pictures. When curveballs were being thrown at us left and right, they were quick to pivot and think of new ideas, all while staying calm (and, more importantly, keeping US calm). Our family and friends loved working with Allison and Channa as much as we did. We are so happy with the quality of photos and moments they captured. We can’t wait to work with them again soon, and we’d recommend them to anyone planning their upcoming wedding or special event!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Britany · Married on 07/14/2017

The most beautiful and romantic photos! We could not have picked a better person to capture our special day. Allison was a delight to work with from the beginning. She made us feel comfortable the whole time - engagement photos can feel silly. She and Channa were a wonderful duo, we got a variety of posed and candid shots, just what we wanted. Their work with light is amazing. I did not have to worry about missing anything from our big day, Allison had a photo of everything! Down to the little decoration details. She was patient and took photos of us with all of our guests and the millions of group photos we asked for. She captured the vibe and love of the whole day. This is the photographer you are looking for. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/30/2016

Allison and Chana are amazing! Have the most beautiful engagement photos and love my previews so far!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Allison Lal Photographer FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Rev. Jeri Murphy
    Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

I love Allison's work! She captures the joy and beauty of every wedding, both in the must-have shots and in the little details. I have worked with Allison many times, from small, intimate elopement ceremonies to large traditional wedding celebrations. And I appreciate how quickly she makes her work available for me to share on my blog or website. I highly recommend her work. PS: Her photos of children are amazing! If you have little ones, or are planning a family, she should be your photographer!