Allioops! Flowers & Gifts

New London, NH View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Based in New London, New Hampshire, our team designs for events all across the state and into New England. The Allioops! style is a fresh take on classic design combos, with an extra touch of wild. Designing with locally grown flowers first, the Allioops! team is committed to providing the freshest, highest quality blooms possible. We believe that the flowers do the best talking, so check out our work and see if what we do, speaks to you.

Allioops! limits the number of events each season to ensure that every client receives all the attention and focus they deserve. Prices vary per event so please inquire for availability.

To view our full portfolio and learn more about our Shop visit us at www.allioops.com or on Instagram and Facebook.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Hannah
    Hannah Married on 12/11/2021

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Ali and her whole team made my winter wedding floral dream come true. All the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages all matched and were just STUNNING. She was a joy to work with, and so, so willing to help!

Due to our wedding not being local, my parents picked up the flowers, and needed an idea of how they were packed to make sure that they fit in the vehicle alright. Ali was such a help! I'm so thankful for her and her team for helping us with the finishing touches for the wedding!
  • Luciana
    Luciana B. Married on 09/24/2021

Easy and beautiful

They are so knowledgeable about different flowers, what goes well together. My flowers looked incredible! I was so happy working with Allioops

Allioops! Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure to work with you!! We can't wait to see the pictures when they arrive, please share when they do! All our best, Alli & team @ Allioops!
    Rose I. Married on 09/18/2021

I cried (but in a good way)

Allioops! came HIGHLY recommended and they did not disappoint! When they dropped off the bridal/party bouquets the morning of my wedding, it was the first time that day that I cried because they were beautiful and perfect. They took my vision and ran with it and everyone was super impressed! Not only did they deliver day of, but they were so accommodating with fluctuating numbers of tables/bouquets due to changing circumstances. And they made a flower necklace for my dog, which I'm actually drying out to keep because it was so cute. They worked with me on letting me provide some vases, and filling in the gaps with their own rentals so we had enough. If you are in the area, Allioops! is an amazing choice. Very pleased.

Allioops! Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Rose!!! You're the sweetest! Thank you so much! We adored doing the flowers for your wedding! It was so fun to mix in the blues that you love so much! Thank you so much for sharing your day with us, it was an honor to create and design for you. Here's to many happy years of love... and flowers ;) All our best, Alli & team @ Allioops!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jen Ren & Tim Holzman
    27 photos · 09/15/2018

394 Main Street, PO Box 890 New London, NH, 03257
Location of (Allioops! Flowers & Gifts)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding