Allioops! Flowers & Gifts Reviews

19 Reviews for Allioops! Flowers & Gifts

• Bri

Bri M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Fall Elopement

Alli and Emma were a pleasure to work with! They both went above and beyond. Not only did they provide beautiful florals but they provided guidance and support on the day of! I feel very lucky to have found them. I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely beautiful flowers

Allioops was amazing to work with and the finished product just took my breath away. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, the colors were so vibrant and beautiful. These girls are amazing to work with and really make your wedding vision a reality. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Katie

Katie W. · Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal Service!

Working with Allioops, and more specifically their Wedding/Events Coordinator, was one of the best decisions I made during my planning process. I was impressed with their level of professionalism and exceptional customer service. The shop and coordinator were very responsive and always helpful. They were respectful of my budget, and went above and beyond to find creative ways to stretch that and meet all my wedding arrangement needs. Furthermore, their arrangements are beautiful and their work speaks for itself!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Emma was very helpful with finding flowers to fit within my budget. The final products were absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend Allioops to anyone!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Carolyn · Married on 09/02/2018

Dreams came True

I cannot say more positive things about this vender. They were SO easy to work with and made my wedding vision come true!!! I wanted a clean and simple look with a lot of white, greenery, and candles. They created beautiful bouquets and decorations and even reached out to make sure i ordered enough for each table. They were attentive to detail and made a few suggestions to make sure everything worked out well at our wedding venue. They exceeded ALL expectations!
    (photos by NH Images Photography and Video)

Sent on 11/12/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2018

Alli and Emma made all my wedding dreams come true. It's like they literally got inside my brain, figured out exactly what I was envisioning, and then created it PERFECTLY!! They were a pleasure to work with and I can't say enough good things about having them as our wedding florist!! We love you Allioops!! THANK YOU !!!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Emily A. · Married on 09/18/2017

Working with Alli was pure joy! We loved her shop, her style and her vision! We had basic ideas for what we wanted, but Alli was the true MVP to help us know what flowers would be in season and would work well for my bridal bouquet, the wedding party and all the corsages and boutonnieres. She not only respected our budget but was even able to stretch our budget. She did a trial mock up and was timely with the arrangements delivered to our venue at the proper time. Alli was even willing to have a rain contingency plan to turn our outdoor ceremony arbor floral arrangement into a church arrangement if needed (luckily we didn’t need this plan!). She also saved the day with the cake flowers when our baker forgot to order flowers.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Allioops for my wedding flowers was a totally positive experience and I would recommend them to anyone! Emma started us off by creating a Pinterest board that reflected the vision I had for my wedding and the whole team at Allioops was able to make it happen! Although they were incredibly busy the weekend that I got married, they were still able to achieve a top-notch product and deliver it to the venue. Thank you Allioops!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2017

Allioops! was amazing! The flowers were perfect and fit our day amazing. The sunflower blooms were huge and beautiful. They delivered everything and even helped to wrap my bouquet with a handkerchief and rosary beads. They were able to design flowers that were perfect and were even more beautiful than I could have pictured. They totally figured out my vision and made it even better.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

Planning an out of state wedding is stressful, so we relied on our local friends to help recommend vendors. Allioops came highly recommended, and we are beyond thrilled they were available for our wedding! I was the perfect storm - I'm completely dense about all flowers, but I had a very specific idea of what I wanted (thank you pinterest for the high standards!). I emailed Alli to start brain storming, and when she asked what flowers I want, I sent her a picture of my dream bouquet, and she simply said, "You got it!" She was so knowledgeable and creative, I had complete faith. When the day of the wedding came, I was ecstatic to see my dream bouquet come to life! When I arrived to the ceremony site, the arbor was beautifully decorated - it was like a fairy tale. Alli's work was truly the icing on the cake. Another huge bonus is Alli is great if you are a DIY bride! She has everything you need for centerpieces if you want, but we wanted to create a lot of our own. She helped guide us with ideas and was always on standby if we needed any assistance with our centerpieces. Alli and her team was amazing. Simply beautiful work.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Alison · Married on 08/29/2015

Allie helped me turn my vision into a reality. She helped recommend flowers to use to get was I was looking for.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Caroline · Married on 06/13/2015

Alli is AMAZING. Her flowers are stunning and she can work with any budget. She is truly talented and her arrangements were stunning. She is extremely thorough and very professional. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Ally · Married on 09/27/2014

We unexpectedly found Allioops when planning our fall 2014 wedding. We were being married in Sunapee and are not from the area so we feel like we struck gold finding Allioops! She was so flexible and down to earth and really understood the look we were hoping for! We couldn't have imagined our flowers looking more beautiful than they did. My bridal bouquet was also absolutely stunning and exactly what I had pictured in my mind during all our months of planning!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Alli and Allioops was a pleasure to work with and created beautiful bouquets for my wedding day. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Maria · Married on 08/31/2014

The team at Allioops are phenomenal. I gave Alli my budget and she went above and beyond my expectations. I trusted her craft 100% and I'm so glad I did. She helped make my dream wedding a possibility. She was calm, cool, professional. I don't have enough words to describe her "awesomeness". SHE IS YOUR FLORIST! YOU WANT NO ONE ELSE!!!!! =)

Sent on 09/09/2014

Jamie · Married on 07/26/2014

Alli from Allioops was amazing when it came to sitting down and choosing the flowers for our wedding day! She worked with me to stay within our budget, yet was still able to create beautiful work. She also worked with me last minute when I decided to add a flower piece to attach to our door altarpiece AND even delivered it and attached it to the door the morning of so that I did not have the stress of that on my plate as well!
    Beautiful flowers and wonderful people to work with - thank you again Alli and all the ladies at Allioops!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Taryn · Married on 05/19/2013

The Ladies at Allioops are such a talented group of girls! I LOVED my Bouquet and everything they did was amazing!!! When people see pictures from the wedding, they instantly comment on the flowers!! I had ordered some flowers on my own to do some window bouquets around the room myself (because I love flowers and working with them, I wanted to do something on my own). Only 1/2 of the order came in, 2 days before the wedding... The owner Alli and her girls came to my rescue on Prom Weekend and the weekend after Mothers day so the were WIPED OUT and gathered what they had and it came out better than my original plan!!! My Husband went a few weeks ago and Anna the girl that did much of our wedding flowers made me a bouquet that resembled my wedding bouquet... she remembered!!! How Sweet!!! LOVE ALLIOOPS!

Sent on 09/01/2013

The prices were perfect. The ladies really took the time to get to know me and my style so that they could give me adequate flower advice. They were very flexible and professional.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Natalie J. · Married on 05/04/2019

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

Beautiful work, communication was a challenge

I really LOVED the flowers that were delivered on my wedding day - and installed without a hitch! They were beautiful, full of life, and exactly like I had described with brilliant moments of creative liberty that made me swoon.
    My only complaint - and this must have been during a time that they were short staffed - is that many emails took over a week to get a response. Once I did receive a response, I learned that the weekend slots for our one and only consultation were all booked up for the next two months - up until 3 weeks before my wedding. I had already signed a contract with them, so it was a surprise to me to learn that they didn't offer to book that appointment ahead of time to save me having to travel there on a workday. They were kind to offer an "after hours" appointment - but it just kind of felt icky to be putting them out like that, especially after I was the first one to reach out and ask when we should meet.
    After all, Alli was equal parts personable and business. Our meeting was seamless while she already had my Pinterest board open and ready, and was making suggestions and asking questions to get as much detail as possible. Thank you to the team for all your hard work!

Sent on 05/10/2019