1 Main Street, Peoria, IL 61602 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Allier Beauty by Krystal Goodwine

Allier Beauty by Krystal Goodwine is a makeup and beauty company located in Peoria, Illinois, with the ability to travel to destinations outside Illinois. Specializing in weddings and other special events, the company strives to make every client feel as beautiful and as confident as possible. Krystal Goodwine is the company’s owner and main operator. With over 14 years of experience, Krystal began her career at M.A.C cosmetics and later obtained her full cosmetic license.

Allier Beauty by Krystal Goodwine provides a range of makeup packages that can be tailored to suit a client’s requirements and desires. Working closely with all their client’s, the company offers consultations before any services are conducted. This allows the makeup artist and client to discuss beauty options to find the best service possible. The company’s bridal package includes pre-wedding airbrush application, eyelash application, on-site makeup touch-up kit, makeup trials, complimentary flower girl makeup, and more. For more information regarding services, the company can be contacted directly through their official website.

Follow Allier Beauty by Krystal Goodwine on
screen shot 2019 02 22 at 5 49 57 pm 51 655967
Airbrush application
Airbrush application
screen shot 2019 02 22 at 5 49 57 pm 51 655967

5 Reviews for Allier Beauty by Krystal Goodwine

Christine · Married on 07/30/2016

Krystal is an amazing makeup artist! She did makeup for myself, 3 bridesmaids, my mom, and the mother of the groom, and we all looked amazing. The moms in particular were really nervous about getting makeup done, and they both looked great and not overdone.

Krystal really takes the time to get to know what her clients want. So, none of us had makeup that was exactly the same. She adjusted the intensity and colors to what we wanted and what we would look best in. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I got tons of compliments! I wanted to look classic, elegant, and beautiful on my wedding day, and Krystal made me feel each of those! Krystal's makeup is such a huge step up from the typical "bridal" makeup artists that all seem to create the same look. I'm a pale redhead, and I feel like many makeup artists don't know what to do with my coloring, but she didn't have any problems making me look my best! She also provided a touch-up kit with lipstick, powder, and mints, which was such a nice touch.

Krystal was fun to be around and helped put us at ease. She was professional and arrived early to make sure she was set up, and stayed on track with time.

I'm very happy I booked Krystal for my wedding! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/14/2016

I was absolutely beautiful for my wedding. I recommend Krystal to all my friends. She has such a warm spirit and will make you laugh too! Thanks Krystal!!

Sent on 11/04/2014