Allie Logsdon Photo

Fort Thomas, KY View map Visit website
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Allie Logsdon Photo is a wedding photography company based in Newport, KY. Photographer Allie strives to serve each couple by capturing their feelings, love, and the emotions felt on the day. The photographer hopes to document it all on camera so that couples can look back on their special day fondly in years to come. From getting ready in the morning to the ceremonial "I do," this photographer loves every moment and intends to capture every last shot.

Allie Logsdon Photo has experience shooting for all types of ceremonies and receptions. Whether it's a church, an elopement, or a backyard wedding, Allie has done it all. The photographer is also available for boudoir shoots, engagement sessions, day-after photography, and wedding portraits. Allie can bring a second shooter along on the day to add further perspective and catch all of the in-between moments. The edited product is available to couples as digital files.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.3 out of 5 rating

Anna S. Married on 08/21/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Allie is awesome!!

Allie was very easy to get along with. She is fantastic with poses and making everything feel natural! It was a great experience. Reasonable price and great quality
  • Lara
    Lara K. Married on 04/25/2021
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Graduation photos

Allie is a friend of mine. She is an amazing photographer. Even though It took awhile to get my pictures, My graduation photos turned out amazing. It is worth the wait.
  • Julianne
    Julianne W. Getting married on 09/03/2022
    2.8 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Did not get my photos done

I had My engagement/wedding photos scheduled with Allie, my engagement photos were first obviously & well we scheduled for the engagement photos and the first time we scheduled we both agreed to move the date due to weather that night, we then texted & decided to do the photos the following Monday, my first set was supposed to be 05/05/22 and then the second go around was supposed to be a week after that on a Thursday, which my fiancé called off early for so that he could make the shoot, we were on our way to the shoot when Allie texted me & told me that she had been dealing with upsetting personal news that morning & that she was at the hospital & was on her way home & wasn’t going to make the photos so she canceled, I understood & told her I hoped She felt better, we then agreed to meet on 05/23/22 for my engagement photos again for the third time & well that day came & I was just waiting for her to give me a text with information about our photos that were supposed to happen that night, which I never Ended up getting a text & didn’t really realize until that night & so I texted Her & told her that I would Be moving forward with a different photographer because at this point I’m very pressed on time to get these done. I asked For the contract from Allie which she had gave me & it stated that “if unfortunate events were to happen & you needed to cancel then you are able to receive all but the downpayment of 150$ returned for my time in making contracts, timelines etc” which I understand If I was the one canceling but I was not, so I asked Allie for my refund back because as the client I was Never fulfilled my service that I had put a deposit down for, in Allie’s contract it did not state that even if the photographer was the one who failed the client on the services that you would still not get your money back because her contract states me the client was to cancel & for wasting her time yet I feel as if my time was taken from me anyways I was pretty upset that she was the one who failed me & im now out money on top of my fiancé calling off early to get to photos that we never got done, which i had informed Allie that his schedule was pretty hard to work with only because he usually gets off at different times because he does not have a set schedule so most nights he’s usually off at 5, but I understand I signed A contract that stated 150 was not refundable DUE to me canceling, but not to my understanding did I know I was Signing for my photographer to fail me & then not refund me, which she then said she was sorry that she couldn’t fulfill my service & said she would refund me after multiple text messages & After me stating to her how maybe in the future she should include that into her contract letting her know how that can be misconstrued. I then Waited two days & never got my refund & I want to be honest about what my experience was & how it was handled. Allie was professional from most of my knowledge of talking to her, she was never rude or mean, she responded very well to me, she did try to work with me but in my situation she in fact was not capable of doing my photos & that is now why I am here because I would hate for it to happen to anyone else!

Allie Logsdon Photo's reply:

Hi Julianne. I am sorry for the failed experience you had with me. I did send over a refund- most vendors don’t refund the deposit, but I did in your case. I had a lot on my plate and should have not taken you on until I was prepared to work past my difficulties. Again I am sorry and I hope you have a great day!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Fort Thomas, Kentucky Fort Thomas, KY, 41071
Location of (Allie Logsdon Photo)

Allie Logsdon Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Allie Logsdon Photo include in the starting price?

Allie Logsdon Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Allie Logsdon Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Allie Logsdon Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Allie Logsdon Photo offer?

Allie Logsdon Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Allie Logsdon Photo offer?

Allie Logsdon Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Allie Logsdon Photo offer for wedding events?

Allie Logsdon Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Allie Logsdon Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Allie Logsdon Photo is recommended by 66% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.0 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.3 in flexibility, 4.3 in value, 4 in average response time, 4 in professionalism and 3.3 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding