All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service

Wichita, KS View map

$995 Most Popular Price

When you hire All World Entertainment, you are guaranteed to get a fun, exciting professional who gets involved in your event. We are all entertainers and take pride in taking the stress out of your event! You’ll never have to worry if your attendees are having a good time. If you called us, they are!

Well in advance of your event, we’ll meet with you face to face to go over every detail, focusing on how we can help make your event fun and unique. So, when the big day arrives, you can rest assured knowing that your event will go off without a hitch. Just sit back and enjoy the day! We have over 12 years of experience providing good music and a great time for all. Add one of our 10 passenger limos to your wedding package to add a class to your event.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

• Tammy
    Tammy W. Married on 10/10/2020

We LOVED All World Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth Services (Wichita, KS Wedding)

We booked Scott’s team for my daughter’s wedding (DJ and photo booth) late in the game, and they stepped up and helped make our event amazing. Scott was professional, helpful, and very responsive, and our DJ and photo booth operator clearly enjoyed their jobs and helped keep things moving and making sure our guests were having a good time. The bride and groom were thrilled with how helpful they were in planning the flow for the evening, and they relieved so much stress from me making sure everything went well. I just can’t say enough good things about the entire process and am so glad we chose All World to be a part of our daughter’s special day. I will forever grateful for them squeezing in us very close to the event date and still having everything flow smoothly! These guys really know what they are doing, and they have fun doing it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Scott for the wonderful service.
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 10/10/2020

Knocked it out of the park!

All World Entertainment took what would have been an alright ceremony and reception and turned it into something truly magical. Not only was their team fantastic at the technical side of things, they brought an energy that was just downright fun. I cannot thank them and their company enough! They truly made my husband and I feel well taken care of.

Thank you All World Entertainment for all that you do!
    Teresa K. Married on 04/18/2020

Fantastic!

My daughter is a senior, and experiencing all the disappointments that is happening with seniors in high school as a result of the corona virus.
    My husband and I planned a special “limo” date since our daughter was not getting to have her senior prom.
    The limo picked up our daughter and her boyfriend at our home dressed in their prom attire.
    They took part in our community “Corona Cruise”. Scott brought one of his Dj’s, and they played music at our community 4-way stop. They had set it up to receive requests, per Facebook, and they had the cars honking for our daughter’s limo.
    Scott allowed us to set up the schedule for the “limo” date and where all my daughter and and her boyfriend wanted to go.
    After going by his grandparents house. The limo driver took them to Wichita to a park where my daughter and her boyfriend could enjoy a picnic, music and had their own dance.
    When I spoke with the limo driver, John, I had asked him if he would stay with my daughter and her boyfriend, which he did, and even took some pics and sent them to me that same night.
    When the limo brought my daughter and her boyfriend home, they were all smiles!! Even though they didn’t get to have a prom, the special “limo” date was... “one for the books!” according to my daughter.😁
    Scott and his team helped make our daughter’s night a very special night; we
    cannot thank them enough!!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emily & Dustin
    50 photos · 09/22/2018

Rev Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding Officiant Rev Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Great people to provide all types of wedding needs from photo booths to limos!

The Wichita Boathouse The Wichita Boathouse Historic Weddings

Scott and all his DJs do a fantastic job! They are professional and experienced DJs that provide their clients with quality service. - Laura Hartley, Event Manager at the Wichita Boathouse

20th Century Center 20th Century Center Historic Weddings

One of the best DJ options in Wichita. You be glad you hired these guys!

1510 W Douglas Wichita, KS, 67203
316-519-9967
316-202-2075
Location of (All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service)

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding