All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service Reviews

68 | Wichita, KS

68 Reviews for All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

All world entertainment was a huge help to me at my wedding. They were very professional and so much fun! Candis was very involved and made the experience even better. I would recommend them to anyone and will keep them in mind for future needs. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 05/21/2018

All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service's reply:

Congratulations Emily and thank you so much for the nice review and for booking my company All World Entertainment as the DJ for your special day!

SHELLEY · Married on 04/14/2018

Awesome to work with and great experience!@

Madison · Married on 04/07/2018

The DJs made the night flow so well and keep everyone entertained. They kept everyone on the dance floor late into the night, both young and old! They provided stunning uplighting. Loved the pictures they took at the reception as well. Great personalities and so fun.

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

All World Entertainment is the best company for a DJ, limo, or photo booth a person could ask for. My wedding went off without a hitch and it was because of All World Entertainment.

Sent on 11/22/2017

All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for the kind works. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Both you and Jeff were just incredible to work with as all the plans were being made. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! Scott Hays- All World Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2017

Scott and his team were SO awesome! They were all so professional and caring and really made sure every detail was perfect. They kept the flow going smoothly and the music was great! All of our guests at the wedding had a fantastic time and we’re raving about it at the end of the night. Highly, highly recommend All World Entertainment!!

Sonya · Married on 08/26/2017

Great DJ, photo booth was a HUGE hit and the uplighting was the perfect final touch for our venue. Scott and his team did a fantastic job.

Candice · Married on 06/03/2017

I just loved working with scott from all world! Not only did he help me when I was in a bind but they went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect. Our DJ Kandis even sat in the rain just so we could do our ceremony outside. And then we got an awesome limo ride to our hotel! Thanks all world for being great!!

Sharon · Married on 12/25/2016

I seldom call upon a Limo service but I am very happy that I did this time. I ordered a limo for a dear friend. Everyone appreciated the timeliness and good fun provided inside the limo. I think this would have been truly a blessing when my son had married as I was so frazzled with preparations. Do consider this company as it would be a lifesaver for all! It was well worth the money for my piece of mind.

Stefanie · Married on 10/03/2016

This company has some great people that interact and get involved and make it a blast! Everyone of our guests including us had so much fun. If I did it all over again I would use them! Great company!

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Words don't do it justice! All world entertainment and their staff truly made our wedding incredible. Scott and his team had the best advice/answers and truly listened to our thoughts and ideas and made our vision come true. Not only did we use their dj service, but we also used their up lighting for the reception (which made our venue even more stunning) and took a limo home afterwards. Everything was fantastic and so memorable!

Our reception had about 350 guests and I'm certain almost every single individual was out on the dance floor partying the night away. I still have friends and family members comment on how much fun they had - which is exactly what we wanted. The employees of All World are professional, personable, and without a doubt the best entertainment company in the Wichita area. I highly recommend them if you want a smooth, stress free, and FUN wedding. We would give anything to go back to our wedding day and a majority of that is due to Scott & his team. THANK YOU All World Entertainment!!!

Laura · Married on 08/13/2016

We were very happy with the Dj service. They helped the reception and dance run very smooth. Took the stress
    Off of us. The interaction with the guest made it even more fun

Kandice · Married on 08/13/2016

Using All World Entertainment was the best decision we made! They provided the music for our ceremony and kept our guests entertained during the whole reception. We paid for the photo booth and all our guests loved it, especially the kids! They even gave us a book with all the pictures taken in the photo booth. I was having trouble with song selection for the dance and Scott helped with everything. They kept the evening running smooth and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend All World Entertainment to any bride!

Karen · Married on 07/30/2016

Scott and his crew with All World Entertainment are awesome to work with! They did a great job for my daughter's wedding and took so much stress off our shoulders. Great organizers and entertainers! DJ, uplighting, slideshow! Professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend them!

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2016

Scott did a great job! He took a TON of great photos that I am so very thankful we have now :)

They did amazing and honored just about every last request I made for the wedding day, right down to the color of shirts I wanted them to wear! We never had any issues working with them. You absolutely won't find a better quality DJ service for such an awesome price. They kept the crowd involved all night and everyone had a blast! Highly recommend! Scott was so easy to work with and so were the guys he has working for him. Very professional and will go above and beyond to make your day perfect and let you relax at the same time!
    The only small complaint I have is the quality of the pictures that were taken by the DJ who did our wedding. I had seen Scott's work before and was overly impressed with his snapshots, so that's what I was expecting. however, Scott wasn't the one who DJ'd for our wedding night (another upsetting thing I found out very last minute). The guy who did only took pictures of the dance, so we just have a bunch of shots of our guests huddled on the dance floor. When they posted the album on Facebook, they took a picture of myself and the groom from my profile that a family member had taken of us because they didn't even have one of us together. Only irritating because I was expecting more and had seen Scott's quality of pictures and expected the same out of this guy. We also have not yet received the flash drive of the pictures like we were promised, or the flash drive we gave them of our wedding slideshow that they played for us. Also at one point a song was played that was on my absolute do not play list. And I feel the DJ did not honor the list I had made him as much as I wanted him to. Again, these are only small complaints compared to the outstanding job these guys did for us.

Sent on 08/24/2016

All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service's reply:

Thanks Adrienne for the kind words and review. You, Dustin and your family were absolutely great to work with and it was an honor to be a part of your Wedding Day. I am glad we had the chance to meet at Courtney's wedding last October which helped to get everything started for your big day. Congratulations to you both and please call us anytime you need our help on future events! Scott Hays All World Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth.

Aunna · Married on 06/18/2016

Wonderful service from the time of consultation to the wedding day. Everyone had a wonderful time at the wedding. Cannot recommended enough. They really made the night!

I originally worked with Scott Hays. He is fantastic, personable, very responsive and available at all times. He made the beginning stages very easy for us. He called to let me know our DJ Darren will be taking care of us and even showed up at our venue to introduce us to him! First class hospitality.

Darren kept our wedding on track and even helped with a little blip in the road. :) THANK YOU! Photo booth, DJ, lights, all top notch!

Lis · Married on 01/29/2016

We couldnt't be more pleased with your service! The limo was right on time with a friendly a professional driver waiting on us for a Christmas light tour. The limo is fantastic and I don't know who had more fun with the lights and sound system, the dads or the kids! We brought our own hot chocolate but were delighted to find chilled bottled water as the night progressed. The driver took us to houses we hadn't heard of before and made sure that we were all able to enjoy the views and knew the radio stations to tune to for each exhibit. With a gaggle of kids, he was kind enough to make a couple of bathroom stops along the way as well! Save us a spot for the next holiday season because we had so much fun that this just became the 1st annual light tour with All World Entertainment limos!

LaDessa · Married on 12/18/2015

All World Entertainment is 5 star for sure. The DJ was wonderful, with fantastic mixes and played a variety of music genres to meet the needs of the crowd. Karaoke was available as well. The owner Scott was very accommodating with meeting our needs and made all our announcements throughout the evening and helped keep the energy up. To top it all off there was also an amazing photo booth with props that was alot of fun for all. Loved the photo strip souvenirs from the night. Without hesitation, I would recommend Scott and All World Entertainment for anyone needing a DJ and/or Photo booth. The Wesley Rehab Christmas party wouldn't have been the same without you. Thanks again.

Jeremy · Married on 10/17/2015

My now wife and I were planning our wedding by ourselves and felt overwhelmed. Scott and his team was very helpful with helping us get what we want, and more importantly making it look great, all while helping us cope with the stress of planning a wedding. Him and his team are very professional and a pleasure to work with! We are very pleased with the product we received. Will be sure to recommend All World Entertainment to our friends looking for exceptional DJ services.

Jessie · Married on 10/10/2015

Scott and his DJ did a phenomenal job with my wedding!!! My wedding planner had canceled last minute and they stepped up and made sure my night went perfectly!

Jesus · event on: 01/15/2016

Scott and his team coordinated our entire corporate holiday party. Being busy running a business does not give us the opportunity to give something like this the time it deserves, and Scott definitely came through for us. From providing a dj, a cash bar, photo booth, and locating a venue, Scott's team made our holiday party a success with little to no help on our end.

Sent on 01/19/2016

All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service's reply:

Thank you Jesus for the nice review of All World Entertainment. You and your staff were great to work with as always. I heard nothing but great compliments about you and how must everyone appreciated everything you do for the company. We look forward to another great time next year. Thanks again Jesus....Scott Hays- All World Entertainment

Jesus · Married on 10/03/2015

Scott arranged to provide entertainment at our wedding in early October. Our wedding was an hour and a half away but you wouldn't know it with the quality of service that Scott's team provided. His DJ was just as good if not better than something you would find in Old Town and was very talented at providing service to a young demographic. Scott was very professional and came through with any special requests.

Groomsmen had their individualized WWE-style entrances, we had a Monday Night Football garter toss, and made the reception to our liking.

If you're looking for anything for a corporate function, wedding, or any party you need to give Scott a call, he's the man.

• I

Irma · Married on 08/01/2015

Scott Hays and his team do an amazing job catering to the needs of any occasion. We've used his company many times and plan on continuing with him for future events. Couldn't ask for a better group to work with. I highly recommend giving him a call for you next event!

Ashlyn · Married on 07/03/2015

Scott was extremely professional and flexible the entire event. The music and games to involve the wedding guests was incredibly fun and had everyone laughing and out of their seats, dancing! You won't be disappointed!