Rev Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding Officiant

Wichita, KS View map

$200 Typical Price

• Hello I am known as Reverend Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding Officiant on Facebook • Google • LinkedIn • IG

• I specialize in #Elopements and the #Tiny Intimate Gatherings! With these type of ceremonies everything focuses on the two of you, celebrating these unique once-in-a-lifetime moments. So if you’re looking to avoid the chaos, drama and frenzy of a huge wedding ‘let’s talk!’

• Please note ... If you’re having a huge blowout Wedding I’m probably NOT the Officiant for you! Though I wish you the best on your journey!

• FYI the messages from Wedding Wire don’t always come through so feel free to text|call me directly at: (316) 644-0462

• I am truly so very very #grateful et honored for all guided to me on their path & journey in the Wichita, Kansas area • #Wichita #ICT316 #LetsGetYouWed #LoveISLove #IWedAll

•#ThePinkBarefootOfficiant • My fees options fit most all depending on your needs, location and special requests.

• Check out the reviews on Wedding Wire • Facebook as well as on my Google website.

• If I am not the right officiant for you, I will find the one who can fills your needs. All my services are in the Wichita area. I do offer limited Proxy Marriages in the Wichita, Kansas area. I have couples that come from Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado and even New York! It’s been a delight to work with couples from all over the country. I never thought of Wichita, Kansas being a Destination, though apparently we are!

• Call or Text me today!
I will marry you tomorrow! (Kansas marriage license MUST be in hand to make you officially legal!)

• Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I am now working with couples that are choosing to do Self Uniting or Self Solemnizing weddings. Many are interested in doing it themselves yet you may not know how to proceed from licensing on. Let me guide you on this journey with my fees set just for these couples!

• Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding & Handfast Officiant • (316) 644-0462

• Facebook • Google • LinkedIn • Instagram

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$125

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

KS

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nicholas B. Married on 03/24/2021

Great to work with

Rev Jonny Diane was lovely to us and was able to arrange a same day wedding for my wife and I at our request. We're looking forward to working with her again

Rev Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Such a delightful couple. I do love same day last minute ceremonies! Thank you for sharing your life journey with me. I look forward to to many more with you both.
    Theresa F. Married on 03/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Relaxed, yet joyful and meaningful celebration

Rev Jonny Diane helped make our elopement feel like the very special celebration it’s meant to feel ...despite the fact that we pulled it together in about 60 hrs. It was lovely and meaningful!

Rev Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Theresa it was such an honor et delight to be a part of your newest life journey. You’ve a beautiful family that will always have these special moments together that created memories as this day is just the beginning. Blessed be to all of you.
    Cassandra Married on 01/18/2020

Easy peasy!

Johnny Diane walks you through every step toward your big day and is always available for questions, consultation, etc. leading up to the event. She really gets to know her bride and groom are truly cares. Makes things easy and low stress!

Rev Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Cassandra and Justin for sharing your beautiful family and life journey with me! It was totally magical.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Williams Wedding Service Williams Wedding Service Wedding Officiants

Endorsement by M. Williams

5741 N. Athenian Av Wichita, KS, 67204
Location of (Rev Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding