All Star Entertainment

Pawtucket, RI View map
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

Since its inception, All Star Entertainment quickly earned a reputation for being committed to providing the highest level of client service and satisfaction. We stride to provide a completely positive experience and are fully dedicated to working with you in planning for your special day. We are always accessible to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We strictly use state of the art equipment and offer an extensive lighting package. In order to ensure a definitive performance, we come prepared with a secondary entertainment system at every venue. Our extensive music library and online event planner allows you to choose the suitable music to create your ultimate party experience. We provide a fun atmosphere while keeping our clients wishes in mind for a truly memorable occasion. Our experience will be your assurance of a wonderful celebration to be shared with your family and friends. We look forward to helping you to create the wedding or event of your dreams.

Sabrina Married on 05/16/2015
    We hired all star entertainment for our wedding. We had been to 4 weddings where they were the entertainment. Never a disappointment. :)
    Julianne Married on 05/17/2014
    Joe was filling in for the DJ I had originally booked for my wedding. Having a replacement DJ definitely made me nervous but I was not disappointed! The ceremony music was just what I wanted and the dance floor was full the entire night. I was very happy with everything and would absolutely use Joe again if I ever needed a DJ for another event.
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 09/01/2012
    There was not one person not on the dance floor! Joe kept the people up and dancing all night (even before dinner was served) It was all i imagined and more! He knew exactly what to play to keep the people going all night. Joe makes sure every wedding is different an unique. He was a referral from our friend's wedding and we booked him for our engagement party. He was such a hit with everyone it was silly to not have him for our wedding. He is the best!

435 Williston Way Pawtucket, RI, 02861
Location of (All Star Entertainment)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding