All In Fun Inc.

1592 SE Village Green Drive, Suite A, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952 Map · Phone number

• TentLogix
beachwedding
8942d5ed2b5186a6 superiorlogo1
BeachWedding23
All In Fun Inc.

14 Reviews for All In Fun Inc.

Maria · Married on 11/07/2015

All in fun made it easy to plan our wedding. Service and price were great and their staff are so very helpful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Benjamin · Married on 10/24/2015

These guys are great. They have a wide variety of products which allowed us to customize our look exactly to our style and they gave us lots of useful advice on all of those little things you never realize you have to do until you have your own wedding. . In addition the delivery of the products was very timely and professionally executed not to mention they have great prices. I would certainly use them again for my next event.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Briana · Married on 07/11/2015

All in Fun was amazing for our wedding! They went above and beyond for us, and truly made my wedding a dream come true! We got all of our rentals from All in Fun, and the they were very professional from the booking and MANY revisions to the contract, to the delivery, to the quality of the rentals! They were so helpful with determining how to set up the venue for the reception, to knowing exactly much we needed! To make matters better, I am very frugal and went with the most affordable chairs to rent… but when they delivered the rentals, I was shocked to find out that they gave me the white wooden (more expensive) chairs instead because they knew it would look better! It was the best wedding present I could have asked for! For all of our future events, we will definitely be using All in Fun! Thank you so much for everything yall did!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Award

• Weddings by Rachel Wedding Officiants

All in Fun Rocks!!!! From ceremony to reception they truly are your one source rental destination. The staff at All in Fun is highly knowledgeable of the venues on the treasure coast. They know the rules, regulations and are incredibly helpful at advising all of your rental needs. I love to bring my brides into the showroom to meet with Holly. She has a very special gift of being able to bring our brides vision to life. Their staff is wonderful they always go above and beyond what most rental company's offer to make sure that your event is set to perfection!

• En Vogue Elegant Events Wedding Planners

The staff at All in Fun are always such a pleasure to work with!! They're so easy to work with and make planniing events stress free!! I would highly recommend them!!

• 1592 SE Village Green Drive, Suite A Port Saint Lucie, 34952 See on map
    Location of (All In Fun Inc.)