All Dolled Up Salon

Oviedo, FL View map

Hello! Thank you for stopping by. At All Dolled Up, we add a "Personal Touch to Dolling You Up." We are located conveniently in four locatuons servicing Ft Lauderdale, Deerfield Beach, West Palm Beach and Orlando. For all your wedding needs, a "Doll Squad" is available to come out to your location of choice or help you in the salon for your special day. Feel free to contact All Dolled Up Salon at (407)622-0422. Please visit www.adusalon.com or www.adutalent.com. "LIKE" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/All-Dolled-Up-Oviedo. Follow us on Twitter @adusalon. We look forward to "Dolling You Up!"

0.6
    1 out of 5 rating
    Bonita Married on 04/05/2018
    0.6 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
    I decided to give this salon a second try because it is in my area. The first experience was horrible and the second experience was just as bad. I went the salon to get my hair lightened with a ombre look. My hair was DARKENED with a patch of red in the back. I have natural virgin hair so ok the dye was not what I asked for so I hoped the style would look professional.....nope, it looked like something I can do at home. I have zero creativity; however, I could have done at home what I paid over $115.00 to get done by a professional at a salon . I will never visit this salon again. The stylist was nice. The atmosphere was pleasant.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Rika & Edert
39 photos · 01/10/2019

3228 W State Road 426, Ste 1008 Oviedo, 32765
4076220422
Location of (All Dolled Up Salon)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding