About All Couples' Nuptials

We specialize in elopement-style weddings, marrying any couple, anytime, anywhere!

All Couples' Nuptials is perfect for the couple that wants to start their life of wedded bliss sooner rather than later. It's for the couple that wants an elopement-style ceremony but not at a courthouse or presided over by an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas. All Couples’ Nuptials lets couples exchange vows at a special location of their choosing.

I am a non-denominational reverend and I will be honored to officiate your wedding whether or not you are religious, whether you're a straight or LGBT couple, or whether you want a traditional or not-so-traditional ceremony. My only requirement is that you are in love and ready to celebrate that love in the way that feels right to you. I have extensive experience in event planning, having been in charge of events both large and small; anything from weddings, company business parties, million dollar fundraisers, events for celebrities, US Ambassadors and even a Vice President of the United States. Contact me as soon as you have a date and location in mind to confirm my availability.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Orange County

3 Reviews for All Couples' Nuptials

User Photos
todo alt text

I would really like to thank Lisa. Our original Officiant cancelled on us about 3 weeks before our wedding. I contacted Lisa and she responded quick and we were able to meet the next day. She is very helpful and I love the fact that she had a contract which put my mind on ease knowing we have an official agreement and can't cancel. I honestly would recommend her for anyone planning an elopement. She is very flexible in meeting in person and responsive to e-mails, texts and calls. Also she has a great personality! Thank you Lisa!

Photo of All Couples' Nuptials in Southern California, CA - Such a happy day!
Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Reverend Lisa on WeddingWire. Lisa was extremely organized. We loved everything about the experience: her creativity, thoughtfulness and of course the beautiful ceremony itself with personal, unique, fun vows. Lisa has a wonderful attitude. We are pleased to give her five stars. She was a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Jody, 9/9/17, 1 Review

Photos

7 Photos

Southern California, CA 92660   See On Map
949-315-2260 (phone)
All Couples' Nuptials is a wedding Officiant from Southern California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, and Palm Springs. All Couples' Nuptials is a professional Reverend that has been part of the Newport Beach wedding industry since 2017 specializing in officiating non denominational wedding ceremonies.