All Couples' Nuptials Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Marco V. Married on 08/28/2021

Such a joy to work with

We were so lucky to find Reverend Lisa and All Couples Nuptials. Lisa was so easy to work with and was able to help write our vows and had no issues with us reaching out to her only 10 days before our ceremony. We had a great introductory call where she got to know us a little better. I felt really comfortable talking to her and opening up to her with the intimate details of our relationship to help her understand how we wanted our ceremony to go. There was great communication along the way and she was always very punctual about when she said she would call, text, or arrive at our reception location. The ceremony and vows were written so perfectly that we had no changes whatsoever on the first draft of the writing. Overall we were extremely happy with how our special day went and would highly recommend Lisa to anyone who is looking for an officiant.
  • Debora
    Debora B. Married on 08/12/2021

Wedding officiant

Lisa did an amazing job during our wedding and throughout the process. Easy to communicate and very quick responses. I would highly recommend her!
    Cheryl C. Married on 06/19/2021

Short and sweet with Lisa

After over ten years together, we decided to get married! We had to delay the wedding due to COVID and really didn't have a firm date in mind. Lisa was very flexible and ready to officiate when I finally emailed her the date in June of 2021. We wanted a very short ceremony that we shared only with immediate family. Lisa gave us exactly what we wanted in a beautiful outdoor setting at my daughter and son-in-law's house. Lisa is warm, professional and very personable. I highly recommend her for your special day!
    Rose C. Married on 05/23/2021

Lovely and amazing

Reverend Lisa was very easy and pleasant to work with. My husband and I had no clue what we wanted our vows to look like and right away she sent us a script, added personal touches based on a few questions she had about our personal interests, and how me met.
    Our ceremony went beautifully and Lisa made it seemed as if she was a cLose and personal friend that we had known for a while. She’s very responsive, will give you ideas and will work with you to make your wedding ceremony run smoothly. She’s prompt and even dresses up to match your theme colors which I loved.
    She has a warmth ness about her that makes working with her seem effortless and at ease.

We chose to have a non religious wedding and our ceremony felt intimate and personal. She truly is amazing and fantastic to work with.
  • The
    The G. Married on 12/31/2020

Great Experience!

We found All Couples for a couple getting married at our venue and they were AWESOME!! Thank you for everything!!
  • Amelia
    Amelia G. Married on 07/18/2020

Don't hesitate, honestly hire Reverend Lisa!

Reverend Lisa is AMAZING! We originally met to have her officiate our wedding for Halloween 2020 BUT with Covid, my husband and I moved up our wedding date to July 18, 2020 on a 3 weeks notice! We messaged Lisa and asked her if she was available that day and thankfully she was! She showed emailed me the "script" of what would be said on our day and we reviewed it and it was great, just what we asked for! Day of ceremony, she arrived at the perfect time! Just early enough that I didn't have to worry about hosting her (wedding was at my house) but I also wasn't stressed about where she was!
  • Jinny
    Jinny Married on 04/18/2020

No one better

Lisa was a perfect fit! She made the process easy, and assisted us every step of the way to make us feel at ease to make the ceremony exactly how we wanted. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with All Couples Nutptias!
    Cory Married on 02/08/2020

Simply Amazing!

Lisa is absolutely wonderful! We needed an Officiant within’ a 3 week time frame, as I was rushing to find someone I found All Couples’ Nuptials. I explained I wanted something quick, easy and thoughtful and she came up with the perfect vows. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding, a lot smoother than I thought it would be and she helped with it being that way. She had to travel a little bit but she didn’t charge absurd prices like the other Officiants I contacted so It didn’t put a hole in my wallet. I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!
    Jackie Married on 09/07/2018
    Reverend Lisa is the best! We are so thankful and feel absolutely lucky to have had her marry us. She was so easy to talk to and go through the details of our ceremony. We needed it to be short and sweet and that’s whag Reverend Lisa did! So many compliments by our friends and family that witnessed the ceremony that it was the best they’ve ever been to. Kudos to us but big kudos to Reverend Lisa. We highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.
    Dana Married on 09/07/2018
    Ms. Lisa performed the ceremony for our daughter and now son in law. We had a backyard wedding with a very colorful theme. She had great energy, and smiled through the whole ceremony. She took the time to make the ceremony all about the couple, the atmosphere we wanted and the engagement of our attendee's. I highly recommend her services, she is the best!
    Danielle Married on 08/29/2018
    Reverend Lisa is wonderful! We needed to get married and gave her short notice. She accommodated all our needs with a beautiful wedding on the beach... romantic..You will be more than happy with her kindness and love shown to you as she is just so helpful, professional and accommodating to all your needs.
    Thank you ! Gianluca and Silvia
  • O
    Oliver Married on 08/11/2018
    Reverend Lisa did an amazing job for us! We only reserved Reverend Lisa about a month before the day, but she was flexible and made herself available whenever we needed by email, phone or in person (which we decided we did not actually need, but the offer was there!) We wanted a really simple ceremony, and she did exactly as we asked in a professional but warm and friendly manner. My dad even asked if Reverend Lisa was an existing friend of ours after the ceremony. We went with the "standard" vows - nothing fancy - but last minute I received a short note from my brother who couldn't attend, and Reverend Lisa was willing and able to work this reading into the ceremony beautifully. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be any happier with how it went! Thank you so much!
    Dawne Married on 08/11/2018
    Lisa was fantastic!!! Everything we could hope for! She was professional, gracious and lighthearted. She. Are us feel really comfortable and at ease. She facilitated exactly what we wanted.
    Rebekah Married on 08/08/2018
    Everything was absolutely perfect!!!!
    John Married on 07/29/2018
    Lisa was professional, pleasant, punctual...perfect for our spontaneous vow exchange!! We couldn’t be happier!
    Renee Married on 02/17/2018

Lisa was so great to work with. Very professional and responsive. She was very organized and had many ideas to help customize our ceremony to match our personalities and style. We had our ceremony out of sate and she provided us with great information that most people do not think about which made it the best experience possible for not only us, but all of our guests as well! Our guests liked her so much that one of the couples attending asked her to do their wedding. She did a wonderful job, it made our day stress free and everything went seamless. My husband and I highly recommend Reverend Lisa to help make your special day complete and worry free.
    Jennifer Married on 11/28/2017
    All Couples' Nuptials is truly a first-class organization that provides a level of service that exceeds expectations. Lisa is such a pleasure to work with! Her attention to detail, creativity, expertise and professionalism (from beginning to end) provided the assurance that every last detail would be expertly taken care of. Lisa goes above-and-beyond to ensure a successful and memorable experience! I would highly recommend Lisa and All Couple's Nuptials!
    Vanessa Married on 11/11/2017
    I would really like to thank Lisa. Our original Officiant cancelled on us about 3 weeks before our wedding. I contacted Lisa and she responded quick and we were able to meet the next day. She is very helpful and I love the fact that she had a contract which put my mind on ease knowing we have an official agreement and can't cancel. I honestly would recommend her for anyone planning an elopement. She is very flexible in meeting in person and responsive to e-mails, texts and calls. Also she has a great personality! Thank you Lisa!
    Jody Married on 09/09/2017
    We found Reverend Lisa on WeddingWire. Lisa was extremely organized. We loved everything about the experience: her creativity, thoughtfulness and of course the beautiful ceremony itself with personal, unique, fun vows. Lisa has a wonderful attitude. We are pleased to give her five stars. She was a joy to work with!