Los Angeles, CA 90016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About All City Event Co.

DJ Santa Cruz has been a DJ for the past 19 years. All City Event Co. has been provides advanced DJ services, wedding DJ services, AV equipment rental, dance floor rental, photo booth rental, lighting rental and sound engineering in Los Angeles, CA and Las Vegas, NV.

Follow All City Event Co. on

6abb7e47ca8337f8 1487975308765 243805101502738616761032005461o
GOBO PATTERNS.
GOBO PATTERNS.
SAN PEDRO, CA
MIXING MUSIC FOR THE ONE AND ONLY ROBIN LEACH.
MIXING MUSIC FOR THE ONE AND ONLY ROBIN LEACH.
CICADA LOS ANGELES, CA.
CICADA LOS ANGELES, CA.
Wedding reception
Wedding reception
I do!
LAS VEGASVIP SERVICES FOR BACHLORETTE PARTIES.
LAS VEGASVIP SERVICES FOR BACHLORETTE PARTIES.
LED UP LIGHTING!
The couple
The couple
6abb7e47ca8337f8 1487975308765 243805101502738616761032005461o

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for All City Event Co.

natasha · Married on 07/05/2014

I hired DJSC as a DJ for my wedding and reception. He played 5 songs for my wedding ceremony and cut them in at the perfect time, right on cue. My ceremony went so smooth thanks to Daniel (and my venue) . I gave him a small list of songs that I wanted to be played at the reception and he played all of them and even more great ones. He played a good mix of music that accommodated all of my guest. My mom requested a song (by her late friend) that DJSC didn't have but he was able to download it and play it for her before the end of the night. That was a small highlight of my moms night. My wedding was over 2 years ago and my wedding guests still talk about how much fun they had dancing! Daniel really kept the party going! And his lightings is beautiful! I recommend his services.

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • User7620316 · 2+ years ago

We hired Daniel for our wedding. He was awesome! All my guess talked how great our music was at our wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2017

All City Event Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Los Angeles, 90016 See on map
    1.310.422.5034 (Phone number)
    1.310.422.5034 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am - 9:00pm Monday - Saturday