216 Stewart Street, Reno, NV 89501 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 5

About All About the Music Professional DJ Service

My name is KC Bouchard and I am the owner & operator of All About the Music Professional DJ Service. I am located in Reno, NV, but spin tunes throughout Nevada & California.

I have been deejaying weddings since 1988. In that time I have done over 750 receptions and hundreds of other parties and corporate events. You want someone who is experienced setting the tone for your reception, not someone who is just showing up for a gig. I take a genuine interest in you and your guests- in my mind it is an honor to be participating in your big day and I take the responsibility seriously.

I will, at no extra charge, meet with you prior to the event and help you plan out your reception's events and music. I can give you ideas you might not have considered and tailor your music mix towards the tastes of you and your guests. Then, on the big day, I'll act not only as DJ and MC but also as your reception coordinator, making sure everything goes smoothly with the photographer, the caterer, your guests & yourselves so that you can just relax and enjoy the reception without having to worry about the details or schedule.

I bring a fully digital setup to the gig with thousands of songs. I can play songs off your iPods/iPhones as well, and download music that I don't have and have it playing in under a minute. If you need ceremony music I can help you choose the right song and play it as you walk down the aisle, and mic the officiant and anyone else reading or singing during the nuptials.

I am never late. I am at the gig at least an hour before I am scheduled to play. I don't schedule other events that day and won't subcontract you with a flunkie DJ- if you hire me you get me. I don't charge for set-up, I don't take breaks and I dress in appropriate attire.

Finally, my style is reflected in my business' name: All About the Music. I am not a wannabe radio DJ, interested only in hearing my own voice after and during each song. I believe that a good DJ can fill the dancefloor with the music he/she plays, without having to resort to gimmicks or games. Not that I won't be on the mic here and there, making announcements, keeping the events flowing, and enjoying the party with the guests, but I realize that the bride and groom are the stars of the reception and my job is to add to the atmosphere, not to take it over. A bad DJ can ruin a party quicker than any other wedding professional you hire, but a great DJ can take the party to that next level where people will be talking about it for months and years to come. I'd be honored to be a part of your special day and to help you make it the event of your dreams.

Thanks for your consideration and congratulations!

KC

Follow All About the Music Professional DJ Service on

• Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc.
  • Justincredible DJ Entertainment

20 Reviews for All About the Music Professional DJ Service

• Kerri

Kerri · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing DJ

KC was so amazing throughout our planning process, ceremony, and reception. My husband and I are both Marines, and we were deployed (to different places!) during the bulk of our planning. KC was helpful and so flexible with communication, payment, and ideas. On top of that, he did a great job, and even though our wedding was small, the dance floor was always packed. Thank you so much KC!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

All About the Music Professional DJ Service's reply:

Kerri & Nick- it was such an honor to be a part of your beautiful day at Edgewood! I so appreciate your service to our country and the sacrifices you make for all of us. And your family and friends were the best! It's not the size of the guest list but the quality of those people and the friendship and love they have for you. Such a fun group! All the best to you two in your journey together!

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Hands down BEST DJ ever! So personable and professional. He always checked to make sure things were perfect. He truly knows his stuff! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2017

All About the Music Professional DJ Service's reply:

Erin & Curtis- such a great evening at the Auto Museum! What a fun crowd! So privileged to be a part of your amazing wedding! Best of everything!

gina · Married on 11/12/2017

KC is seriously the best in the business. He made our wedding so much fun and really helped to keep us on a timely schedule. He was attentive to detail and really expressed who we were through the music and his creative touch. He even went out and found our songs which are not all that popular! As the evening went on he really hosting the most epic dance party out there. It was a night that we will never forget! Thank you KC...we wish we could do it all over again! You are awesome!

Sent on 11/11/2017

All About the Music Professional DJ Service's reply:

Gina & Phillip- what a great evening! Every time I go up to Winter's Creek Lodge or hear Modest Mouse I think of you two and that snowy evening :) Best of everything to you two and Mikayla & Mason!

Award

All About the Music Professional DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

5 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• All About the Music Professional DJ Service 1
    Teacher/Educator Discount
    A 10% discount is given to those dedicated, hard-working, and underpaid professionals who teach our kids. Coming from a family filled with teachers, thank you!
  • All About the Music Professional DJ Service 2
    Non-Premium Date Discount
    A 10% discount for events not falling on a Saturday, holiday, or otherwise significant day. Can be combined with the other discounts!
  • All About the Music Professional DJ Service 3
    Law Enforcement Discount
    A 10% discount for your service to our communities and for keeping us safe, thanks!

See More Deals

• The Reno Tahoe DJ Company
    The Reno Tahoe DJ Company Wedding DJs

K.C. is an amazingly talented and caring individual. Anyone who hires him can rest assured they are in the best of hands. He is the very definition of personalized service. If you are looking for someone who truly cares about the success of your event for all the right reasons . . . this is your guy!

• Blake's Floral Design, LLC
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC Wedding Florists

I love working with KC and All About the Music! He is a wonderful man and his passion for what he does always shines through with each and every wedding! He truly cares about his clients and gets to know them on such a personal level. The music he plays is always just what they want and his skill at transitioning from one tune to the next is top notch! I highly recommend KC Bouchard and All About the Music Professional DJ Service! You will not be disappointed!!

• Reverend Mark E. Frady
    Reverend Mark E. Frady Wedding Officiants

KC is so great to work with, and so professional...I never have to worry about the sound for the ceremony.

• 216 Stewart Street Reno, 89501 See on map