Ali Rae Haney Photography

Stafford, VA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Wedding photographer who loves to photograph sincere couples whose love genuinely shines through their love for one another and their families.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500.00

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Hannah S. Married on 04/24/2021

Stunning photos

Ali Rae shot our engagement photos and they were AMAZING! We wanted our photos at the Lincoln Memorial and the morning of our shoot, there was scaffolding everywhere for an event. She was skillfully able to navigate the disruptions giving us photos like we were the only ones there. She was also very easy to work with and responsive. Would highly recommend!
  • Chidimma
    Chidimma A. Married on 07/20/2019

A beautiful addition to our Wedding Team

Choosing to work with Ali as the photographer on our wedding day was by far the best decision we made. Not only is her work excellent, but her heart is warm and open. Being around her makes you feel like you're hanging with an old friend! My wedding was large and had a lot of moving pieces, but Ali was there every step of the way and never complained even once. It was a sweltering hot summer day, we were all sweating and drained, but she kept the energy of my husband and I (including our entire wedding party) up the whole time. You can't even tell it was almost 100 degrees in the pictures. This is a testament to her amazing skills. I mean I could seriously go on and on because this lady is seriously one-of-a-kind. One of the sweetest people I've ever met. Do yourself a favor and BOOK HER. She'll listen to your needs and ensure that the memories of your day are sealed in the most beautiful way possible. We love you Ali!
    Abigail F. Married on 06/21/2019

Photographer

Ali made me feel beautiful and confident during my WHOLE wedding experience! I love looking back at all the amazing and detailed wedding photos and my seeing happiness/confidence! Ali is so talented and very detailed with her work! I am so please with the amazing photos that will make our wedding memories last a lifetime. I also love that her prices are very reasonable and that she offers a military discount! I HIGHLY recommend Ali Rae Haney Photography for any and all your photography needs!

Ali Rae Haney Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Abby! I loved working with you and Billy! Billy's military service means so much, so we love being able to extend a thank you to our active duty service members and veterans.

Stafford, VA, 22554
Location of (Ali Rae Haney Photography)

Ali Rae Haney Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ali Rae Haney Photography include in the starting price?

Ali Rae Haney Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ali Rae Haney Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ali Rae Haney Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ali Rae Haney Photography offer?

Ali Rae Haney Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ali Rae Haney Photography offer?

Ali Rae Haney Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ali Rae Haney Photography offer for wedding events?

Ali Rae Haney Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ali Rae Haney Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ali Rae Haney Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding