Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number · Visit website

Ali Limon Photography 5
Ali Limon Photography 6
Ali Limon Photography 7

Katie V · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Exceeded my high expectations!

Our engagement shoot was the best experience ever. Ali made my fiancé and I extremely comfortable in front of the camera. On top of being incredibly fun, she was a total professional and everything was delivered as promised. Actually above and beyond.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

Above and beyond all expectations!!!!

Our wedding photographer, Ali Limon exceeded my every expectation and went above and beyond through our wedding process. She first took our engagement pictures by going completely out of her way, driving from Portland, Oregon to Tacoma, Washington to meet us and make it possible. I was SO nervous to have our pictures taken, but she made me feel incredibly comfortable and had me laughing and smiling the whole time. I was thrilled by the results!
    Then to our wedding in August where she made the trip from Portland to Sebastopol. She was incredibly friendly, profession and direct! (She somehow become a sort of wedding coordinator as well and I don’t know what we wouldve done without her saving the day!) she really took care of business.
    Once I was able to view our wedding album I was blown away and was tearing up as I was scrolling through all the beautiful moments she captured. I am beyond grateful to have Ali as our wedding photographer and to have such incredible, intimate pictures to cherish for the rest of our lives. Her style is so unique, warm and heartfelt... you NEED this incredible woman as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Ali Limon Photography 31

Ali Limon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Portland, OR, 97214 See on map