Portland, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Ali Limon Photography

Located in Portland, Oregon, Ali Limon Photography is wedding photography company capturing passionate souls on their special day. Photography is what drives Ali as a person, and she can’t imagine a life without it or people in her frame. Over the years, it has become the one constant in her life and her great love. She loves meeting passionate people just like her. She enjoys getting to meet special couples, spend time with them, and do what she loves, photographing them.

Ali Limon Photography identifies with contemporary, film, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles, and offers wedding, engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress portraits. She puts in additional hours, travels for weddings, has liability insurance, goes to multiple locations for shoots, provides a second shooter, and schedules only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the undivided attention their day deserves. Ali also offers slideshow and custom graphics services. For your high-resolution images, she’ll deliver them in albums, canvases, digital files, prints, matted prints, and proofs. You can also receive them in save the dates, thank-you cards, and flush-mount albums, as well.

6a5da9d1be33618a 2018 09 27 0001

Ali Limon Photography 5
Ali Limon Photography 6
Ali Limon Photography 7

Katie V · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Exceeded my high expectations!

Our engagement shoot was the best experience ever. Ali made my fiancé and I extremely comfortable in front of the camera. On top of being incredibly fun, she was a total professional and everything was delivered as promised. Actually above and beyond.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Chloe · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolute JOY to work with!!!!

Hiring your wedding photographer is maybe one of the most important and scariest decisions you make in the wedding planning process. For me, I think I get super awkward when I get in front of a lens and I'm not very comfortable with PDA in general let alone being photographed while smooching on my man! haha. So one of the most important things for me in finding a photographer was personality, reliability, and comfort-ability. I found that and so much more in Ali. I knew right from our phone interview with her that she was the one. We felt like we'd known her forever already! She excelled at making everyone feel comfortable. She was always there when we needed her and was very responsive. And she has a genuine excitement and investment in all of her clients. You feel like you are her one and only client because she gives you that much devotion and attention which is really unique I've come to find in the wedding industry! Ali makes a point to capture the little moments of love at the wedding and everyone - not just us - was impressed with how engaged, excited, genuine, and talented she was. Lots of people decided at our wedding that they wanted to book her for something in the future! And we know now we have a long time friend and partner in Ali and will turn to her for any future photo op needs we might have. I can't say enough good things about Ali! If you book with her, you will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Ali Limon Photography 20
    Ali Limon Photography 21
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

Above and beyond all expectations!!!!

Our wedding photographer, Ali Limon exceeded my every expectation and went above and beyond through our wedding process. She first took our engagement pictures by going completely out of her way, driving from Portland, Oregon to Tacoma, Washington to meet us and make it possible. I was SO nervous to have our pictures taken, but she made me feel incredibly comfortable and had me laughing and smiling the whole time. I was thrilled by the results!
    Then to our wedding in August where she made the trip from Portland to Sebastopol. She was incredibly friendly, profession and direct! (She somehow become a sort of wedding coordinator as well and I don’t know what we wouldve done without her saving the day!) she really took care of business.
    Once I was able to view our wedding album I was blown away and was tearing up as I was scrolling through all the beautiful moments she captured. I am beyond grateful to have Ali as our wedding photographer and to have such incredible, intimate pictures to cherish for the rest of our lives. Her style is so unique, warm and heartfelt... you NEED this incredible woman as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Ali Limon Photography 31

Ali Limon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Portland Portland, OR, 97214 See on map