Hi! I am Ali. A wedding photographer based in Houston, TX and covering weddings across the United States. Weddings fueled my passion for photography in the very beginning. A decade and hundreds of weddings later, I still find myself moved by every couple I photograph. Knowingly and unknowingly, I have formed bonds with my wedding clients that have turned into lifelong friendships. So, no surprise, weddings continue to be my favorite kind of events to photograph.

The warmth in the promise of commitment to another person is, in my book, the purest emotion in the universe. My goal is to capture this warmth in raw form on your wedding day. I am there as your journalist.. to tell the story of your love.

The key values I have built my business on are high qulaity service, affordable pricing, and a fast turn around of images. I have broken down my packages so they are customizable to fit your unique vision for your wedding photography and you don't have to get things just because they are there in a package.

I offer wedding day photography in a photojournalistic style, save-the-date photos, and deliver photos on USB, online galleries, and albums.

The process to work with me is very simple.

Step 1: We have a meeting to discuss your vision for your day.
Step 2: You sign your contract and pay your deposit to secure your date.
Step 3: On your wedding day, I capture your day in its truest form and we have a ton of fun.
Step 4: About 4-6 weeks after your wedding, you receive an online gallery of your edited images for you to download, print, & share as you please.
Step 5: If you have an album in your collection, you receive an album design afterwards to review. On approval, I send it to print and your memories are immortalized on paper.

• Asian-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now