The Happers

Kansas City, MO View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

Our motto is relationships first, photos second. We're here to get to know YOU & take photos of your memories. This isn't about what we want to get out of this, it's about documenting your wedding day.

I'm Ali. I do a lot of the 'management' of this here business, but really I'm the photographer. I love taking photos of people, specifically photos that feel real. I don't believe in staging moments or forcing you into a pose, I believe in creating an atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable to express your love. & then I just take photos of it. It's great.

My husband Nate has been showing up on wedding days with me for about 8 years, he used to play the role of my second shooter. This year we're relaunching this whole thing & making it about both photos & video. He's worked in the commercial film world for 10+ years, specializing in documentary work. So take that + many weddings & you get a beautiful story about your wedding day, which is really just about your love.

All that said, we're here for you. We're not just going to meet you on the day of your wedding, we're going to be alongside you for the ride, answering questions & reminding you that it's just a wedding. Your love is for a lifetime. & that's what matters.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
    Esther Married on 09/02/2017
    Ali Happer's photography has not only helped me relive one of my favorite days, but she has given me images that remind Cody and I how very special and intimate that day was. As a fellow photographer I took this decision very seriously and knew that Ali Happer had the talent to really go above and beyond anything I could have dreamed. If you book her as your photographer expect dreamy images, a relaxing time and lots and lots of smiles!!
    Jess Married on 08/12/2016
    Ali was the biggest blessing on my wedding day! Her down-to-earth spirit, but genuine excitement helped me to relax + soak up every moment! As someone who hates being in front of a camera / is really awkward when taking photos - Ali created an atmosphere that was so natural + fun that I didn't even notice her! Overall 12/10 - if I could have her take photos of my everyday life, trust me I would. You will not be disappointed when booking her!
    Caitlin Married on 04/09/2016
    Ali is amazing! She captured our wedding day so beautifully! And our engagement pictures! We love her!!! We reccomend her to anyone that asks! She is so easy to work with and became fast friends! She brings such indivuality to every wedding she shoots! Your pictures are going to be amazing and not look totally posed and unnatural! She truly captures the love between the two of you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Bobby & Audris
    42 photos · 11/07/2019

Pricing

1100 Main St, Kansas City, MO Kansas City, MO, 64105
Location of (The Happers)

The Happers frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Happers include in the starting price?

The Happers includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The Happers include in their most popular wedding package?

The Happers includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Happers offer?

The Happers offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Happers offer?

The Happers offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Happers offer for wedding events?

The Happers offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend The Happers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Happers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding