Alfred & Emma

Milpitas, CA View map

Your wedding or portrait session should be a reflection of you as a couple, a family, or an individual. We focus on capturing the day; the emotions, love, and happiness.

Bring your personality, and we'll bring our creativity.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Proofs

Allison Married on 11/14/2015
    Alfred & Emma were one of the first vendors we booked during the crazy wedding planning process, and they remain to be one of the best decisions we made! My husband (still weird to call him that) had been in a wedding shot by Alfred & Emma a couple of years ago and really liked working with them. We love the photos of theirs we've seen (they shot engagement photos and wedding photos for two of his cousins), so we made sure to get them locked down for our wedding as soon as we set our date.
    I was extremely comfortable with both Alfred and Emma when we met, and loved that they are a husband and wife team. It was really important to me that my husband and I both get "getting ready" pics, and since we were getting ready in different locations, having a team was very important.
    Emma is quite possibly the best communicator we worked with out of all of our vendors! She is on top of everything. Because our wedding took place after the daylight savings time change, sunset was scheduled for 4:59pm the day of our wedding, and Emma was super on top of it. She and Alfred made sure we made it to the reception venue in time to get outdoor photos before and during sunset, and they brought an assistant to help with lighting and we took a few night shots too (our venue was the Oakland Zoo Snow Building which overlooks the city of Oakland and you can see San Francisco in the distance).
    We did not do engagement photos with Alfred and Emma, so one of the things were were a little worried about was the "dramatic" wedding photos. My husband was especially worried because he's more of a goofball than anything, so he was afraid he'd look super awkward trying to look serious. Alfred and Emma made us feel super comfortable though, so I wasn't as worried.
    We got our "teaser" photos from them just a few days after the wedding, and they are amazing!!! We absolutely cannot wait to see the full set! Not an awkward photo in the bunch! I highly recommend Alfred & Emma to anyone!
    Vanessa Married on 08/25/2012
    By far the best photographers around!!!
    Alfred and Emma were absolutely amazing from the get-go. Their assistant Jen that we met the day of our wedding was also awesome. We could not have asked for a better photography team to work with.
    I learned about them through a friend and checked out their website...lets just say that I fell in love at first site. They have such a different style that other photographers that I have seen. They are unique and capture such wonderful things instead of the typical posy stuff.
    They are absolutely worth every single penny that we had spent. Our package came with an engagement session, day of wedding, provided all photos, as well as a coffee table book that we will choose the photos for. These guys are like clock-work and are very professional but have no problem getting personal with you as well. I could not be happier with the decision we had made to have them part of our special day that just passed on August 25th, 2012. They helped make our day even more special and helped it run soo smoothly. I highly recommend them to anyone. AMAZING!!!
    Devon Married on 08/03/2012
    We just got our pictures back from our wedding, and can't believe how well Alfred captured the whole event.

To be honest, I found Alfred & Emma Photography by doing a Google search for "elopement packages". We had a very small wedding with no reception, so we only needed a photographer for a couple of hours. But the amount of amazing pictures that Alfred was able to capture in those 2 hours thrilled us. Alfred and Emma are definitely a talented team, and their prices are affordable for high quality work.

They both also have great personalities. Alfred really put us at ease and laughed with us, which was exactly what we wanted for our casual wedding. Also, during the ceremony I didn't even notice him snapping pictures - he wasn't at all in the way, yet he got great pictures.

My husband and I can't recommend them enough. They're people you can trust, which means that there's one less thing to stress about on your big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Milpitas, CA, 95035
Location of (Alfred & Emma)

Alfred & Emma frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Alfred & Emma offer?

Alfred & Emma offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alfred & Emma offer?

Alfred & Emma offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Alfred & Emma offer for wedding events?

Alfred & Emma offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Alfred & Emma and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alfred & Emma is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.7 in quality of service and 4.6 in value.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding