PO BOX 616, Prosper, TX 75078 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Alex's Garden Studio

Alex's Garden Studio is a custom wedding artwork company based in Dallas, Texas. Drawing on her background as a professional botanical watercolor artist, Alex creates captivating paintings of her clients’ wedding bouquets, floral arrangements, and much more. Her work permanently preserves the natural beauty of couples’ wedding flowers, allowing them to cherish and admire them for years after the real flowers have faded.

Alex’s Garden Studio provides a wide range of offerings to ensure that every couple receives a timeless work of art unique to their love story. Every watercolor painting is a one-of-a-kind piece, depicting specific floral designs that feature throughout her clients’ events. Consultations are available, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas and inspirations for your commission, and paintings are available in several different styles as you can see in the photos.

You can read more about the process of commissioning a bouquet at www.alexsgardenstudio.com and you can see more of Alex's work at www.instagram.com/alexsgardenstudio.

• Woman-owned

3 Reviews for Alex's Garden Studio

1 User photo

Megan W. · Married on 06/14/2020

I highly recommend Alex’s Garden Studio

Working with Alex was so easy. Her commission process is very clear. She asked about budget, colors, size, style, and more then gave me a timeline in which to expect her work to be finished. Her work is some of our most valued art in our home now. It’s beautiful, whimsical, and timeless. We we’ve actually worked with Alex more than once because we’ve had such a great experience.

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Laura

Laura P. · Married on 10/10/2019

Most amazing commission!

I was looking online for independent artists who commissioned watercolor paintings, especially botanicals, and came across Alex's instagram and website. I had the opportunity to tell Alex what the process of designing my bouquet was like, and how I wanted to replicate that same vision with the watercolor piece. She was super communicative, involved and very much understood my vision. I appreciated the updates along the way! Although I LOVE the photographs of my bouquet and am probably going to frame some, I had our venue watercolor painted by a local artist (she only does venues, no botanicals), and I thought that doing the same for my bouquet with a botanical watercolor artist would be a nice way to pair those paintings for a good memory "to hang". I wanted to eternize everything I loved about my bouquet, and I love art! So I wanted to make it something special that I could have around me for years to come. Our wedding was a private family ceremony and not very traditional. I wore gold instead of white, and I didn't really envision even having a bouquet (even though I was having A LOT of floral in the decor). A couple of weeks prior to the date, my mom started bringing it up to me that "how was I going to be a bride without a little bouquet?". To be completely frank, I've always thought that "little" bouquets are tacky, so I said to my mom, "I'm either going to have no bouquet, or the most abundant, lush, overwhelmingly beautiful bouquet ever". So I worked with my floral designer on exactly that, we had the most beautiful flowers (I didn't hold back on that) and a gorgeous ribbon hanging from it. I wanted something impactful and to this day, when I look at my pictures, I'm in awe, and it happens to be one of the things I get complimented on and asked about the most about our wedding- my bouquet. Know what you want and communicate it! The more details, vision, meaning you communicate about your goal, the more understanding and inspiration you provide to the artist to make their art. I loved the work Alex did and am excited to frame it!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Alex's Garden Studio Pricing

Alex's Garden Studio Price Rates

Alex's Garden Studio FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Plants & Flowers
    Send-Off
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alex's Garden Studio 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Alex's Garden Studio

Alexandria Gilbert

Alexandria Gilbert

Artist-in-Chief

Hi, I'm Alex! I'm a flower-loving artist and I am lucky enough to paint beautiful blooms for a living. Preserving the beauty of wedding bouquets is one of my favorite ways to create; it's amazing to be able to take something so temporary and fragile and turn it into something that will last years and years.

I live in the DFW area and enjoy cozy days at home with a book and a cup of coffee as well as fun days spent exploring with friends and family. I love to teach other people how to paint and I believe we all have a spark of creativity inside :)

+ More Details
- Less Details

• PO BOX 616 Prosper, TX, 75078 See on map
    Location of (Alex's Garden Studio)
  • Alexandria Gilbert, 617 Falls Creek Court Burleson, TX, 76028 See on map
    Location of (Alex's Garden Studio)