Alexandra Angelone Bridal

Lynn, MA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Alexandra Angelone Bridal is a wedding beauty company located in Lynn, Massachusetts. Founded in 2016 by lead stylist Alexandra, this company has served hundreds of soon-to-be-newlyweds as they have prepared for their wedding celebrations. As a makeup artist, licensed esthetician, and hairstylist, Alexandra has led a team of talented professionals for over six years as they have brought clients' dream wedding day looks to life.

The team at Alexandra Angelone Bridal offers a wide range of services perfect for helping you and your wedding party feel your very best on the day of your event. Consultation appointments are encouraged to ensure that you have ample opportunity to share any ideas, concerns, and thoughts you may have. Hair options include blowouts and updos, while makeup services available range from airbrush and contour makeup, tattoo coverage, lash tinting, and fake lash application.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$135

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sharon
    Sharon D. Married on 12/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, fun make up experience!

I was an older bride (68 yo). I wanted to look radiant and fabulous on my wedding day. An acquaintance recommended Alexandra's services. I couldn't have been happier with my choice. My two dear friends, my 14 yo granddaughter and I looked wonderful on my special day. Each of us had very different expectations of what looking wonderful meant. Alexandra made it happen for each of us!!!

It was a pleasure working with Alexandra and I would highly recommend her!! You won't be disappointed!!

Alexandra Angelone Bridal's reply:

Sharon, I had the absolute best morning with you and your gorgeous family. Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Kristin D. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best start to the best day

Where do I even begin! My husband and I planned our small wedding in a pretty short timeframe and I feel so lucky that Alexandra and Ashley were free to do my and my bridal party’s hair and makeup. Leading up to the wedding Alexandra was communicative and helped guide me through every step of the process just based on scattered mood board I sent her. I initially did not feel like I needed a trial but I am so glad I did because she suggested little pearls to put in my hair that made the whole look and admittedly I don’t know if I would have been in a place mentally to add anything new to the mix on the actual big day. Alexandra absolutely made my 60s bride dreams come true. She also was such a calming presence throughout the whole day. She made sure I was comfortable and not feeling too overwhelmed as I am not a fan of being the center of attention (and that’s hard to avoid on your wedding day!) We even ended up doing some breathing exercises together! I also can’t say enough about Ashley. She was so fun to be around and did an amazing job on everyone’s hair! The whole day was filled with laughter and love but Alexandra and Ashley helped us start out on the right foot laughing along with us. Absolutely a 14/10 experience.

Alexandra Angelone Bridal's reply:

❤️❤️❤️ Kristin, Ashley and I had the most amazing time with your wedding party. You will go down in history as one of the best brides ever. Thank you so much for trusting us with your day! And thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Samantha
    Samantha T. Married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect wedding day look

I found Alexandra when I was looking for someone to do my make up for my engagement pictures. Immediately I knew I needed her for my wedding day! She walked me through everything. Helping with what I should do for skin prep leading up to the wedding and helping me decide what to do for a look. I felt completely at ease knowing I was in her hands. My bridesmaids were so impressed and loved all of their looks. It was a 10/10 experience.

Alexandra Angelone Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha! Jessica and I had the most amazing time working with your party! I am obsessed with your wedding pictures!
  • illustration stars

Team

Alexandra Angelone
Alexandra Angelone
Owner, Makeup Artist and Hairstylist

I’ve always been a creative person. As a child, you could not get me out of the art center during class and as I grew older, I was obsessed with drawing faces and shading their features. In middle school, I would steal my sister’s makeup to practice on myself (Nearly 20 years later, I think it is safe to finally admit that yes, I took it). It makes perfect sense that once in college I just naturally started doing my friends' makeup and then volunteered in the hair and makeup department for student plays. In hindsight, I've been apprenticing for this job since I was a small girl.

I take a somewhat different approach to beauty and makeup. Because I’ve been very blessed to travel around the world and meet the most amazing people from all walks of life, I have a very eclectic blend of inspirations from which I draw on to bring my client's visions to life. Earth is a very large and beautiful blend of cultures and each has their own trends and ideal depiction of beauty. As such, I know each client is uniquely inspired and I aim to use my knowledge and the utmost respect for their journey to bring their vision to life. It is in this respect that I offer a complete service to my clients. It is not just a pretty makeup or a long-lasting hairstyle. It is a service that makes you FEEL beautiful, cared for, and most of all special.

In addition to my makeup and hair services, I am a 2016 graduate of the Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics and a Licensed Esthetician. I provide an array of skincare services to clients in addition to makeup.

My Clients have included Maisie Williams, HBO, James White of The New England Patriots, Univision Television, Kork-Ease Shoes, Thermo-Fisher Scientific, Wellington Financial, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Sheryl Swoopes, Jayson Tatum, and NEWMA Boston.

Gina
Gina
Hairstylist

I was probably destined to do hair, seeing that both my parents, grandfather, cousins and other relitives have all been in the business at some point in there lives. My 85 year old grandfather is still barbering to this day! #goals

In highschool, I always did my own hair for dances and proms. I then started getting requests from my friends to do their hair too, and I was always the one fixing everone else's "disasters" in the bathroom. I moved to Boston, attended beauty school, and started my career in a trendy salon on Newbury Street. This is where I learned from some of the most talented people and developed an unconditional love for the industry.

Along the way, I have done hair for editorials, fashion shows, events, photoshoots, charities and became a cosmetology instructor. However, I became most passionate about doing hair for weddings and special events. I love everything bridal and obsess over the smallest of details. I feel that it is such an honor to be a part of someones special day. Most of all, I love styling women to look and feel as beautful as they are!”

Ashley  S
Ashley S
Makeup Artist and Hairstylist

“My inspiration to become a stylist began when I was very young. Growing up, my passion for beauty never wavered, and I have spent my life and career devoted to expressing myself through this passion.

Finding inspiration in my travels, while also being committed in my belief and respect for natural beauty has allowed me to use my talent, creativity and LOVE to enhance your true, unique, individual look and style.”

Ashley has worked all over the country mastering bridal hair and makeup. For several years she lived and worked in Colorado but she is now back in New England to stay and looking to share her talented with our wonderful brides. We feel so grateful.

227 Bunker Hill St. Lynn, MA, 02129
7818208205

By Appointment
Location of (Alexandra Angelone Bridal)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours