Tarzana, CA 91356 Map · Phone number

About Alex Rapada Photography

As a photographer, I truly believe there is an importance of documenting simple moments in life. These simple memories will be looked back upon not only by you but also the younger generation. There's no other feeling than the simple joy of looking through old family albums and reliving those awesome memories just for a split second. I hope one day, I’ll be able to contribute to your photo album!

I'm based out of Los Angeles, Southern California . I always have my passport in hand, ready for international travel. Hawaii is my birthplace & also my second home. I find it wise to always spread the aloha spirit. Let's connect and create something amazing that will be shared with future generations!

I'll try my best to be in contact within 24 hours. If you haven't heard from me by then, you can email or call me directly -hello@alexrapada.com // 747.224.6107

Other couples have also viewed

• EZER Photo
screen shot 2014 04 21 at 6 53 04 p
img279

24 Reviews for Alex Rapada Photography

Michelle · Married on 01/09/2015

Alex Rapada...where do I begin? I was referred to Alex by someone in the photography industry after he had learned that I had been looking for a photographer, and I had not been impressed by any portfolios I had come across. I eagerly searched his name and found his portfolio; all I could think was "WOW, there's no way I can afford someone this amazing." After reaching out to Alex for a quote, I was surprised to find that he was only slightly over our budget and I knew he would be worth every penny from what I had seen.

Alex was not only professional, prompt, and kind, he made me feel at ease during a time full of stress and chaos. Alex made everything so easy by his reassurance because I was able to focus on other planning details; I trusted him completely.

Alex was like a ninja at our wedding, He was everywhere but no one was distracted by his presence. He captured moments that have brought tears to our eyes..moments that you would only think a family member would know were special because of history unknown to the common eye.

Shortly after the big day, guests had posted pictures of our wedding on social media. I was sick inside. I thought I looked terrible, and every picture that popped up made me feel more dissatisfied. The day I saw Alex's email with our pictures, I was so worried that I would be disappointed.

THEY WERE AMAZING!!!! I loved every single picture...all of them!!! My mother cried looking through them, I cried, we all cried....and laughed...and smiled. I look at my wedding photos every day now because I cherish them more than anything, (other than my new husband of course)! I can honestly say that the most beautiful I have ever felt, was the day I saw myself in my wedding photos, shot by Alex.

You will never regret choosing amazing Alex as your photographer, and you will wonder the rest of your life, "How did he know to capture that uniquely special moment?" And it will be yours to look back on forever.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Kat J. · Married on 09/19/2014

Alex is an awesome photographer. Friendly, professional, and talented. Highly recommended, he's worth every penny. You'll relive your wedding day when you see all the great moments he captured. High quality work and high quality pictures.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Megan · Married on 08/09/2014

Words can't express the love you share through your art. You are an awesome person and it shows through your work. We will always cherish our photos and friendship. Thank you for being a part of our journey ?

Sent on 01/09/2015

Award

Alex Rapada Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• Stellar J Productions
    Stellar J Productions Wedding Planners

Love Alex's vision and attention to detail. His photos are vibrant and compelling... he really captures his clients' personalities and the things they are experiencing - in real-time and in beautiful form. I worked with him this past October and he's been on my preferred vendor list, ever since!

• Tarzana, 91356 See on map
    Location of (Alex Rapada Photography)