Alex Estee Photography

Portsmouth, NH View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

I believe capturing meaningful moments requires more than just having a camera in your hand. My education and knowledge of lighting, perspective, and composition allow me to preserve a moment; but it is my passion and trained eye that allow me to capture the meaning in it. This same passion drove me to pursue a BA in photography at the University of New Hampshire, leading to opportunities shooting everything from fashion, weddings, and events. I developed a love for landscape photography shooting in historic US coastal cities and quaint European towns. My combined experience in shooting individuals and the environment around them affords me the confidence to capture any of the meaningful moments in a person's life; I bring that experience and passion to every photograph I take.

Please contact me for any photography need you have. If you're interested in wedding prices, please use my contact form to send me an e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

Portsmouth, 03801
Location of (Alex Estee Photography)

Alex Estee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alex Estee Photography include in the starting price?

Alex Estee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alex Estee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alex Estee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Alex Estee Photography offer?

Alex Estee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Alex Estee Photography offer?

Alex Estee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Alex Estee Photography offer for wedding events?

Alex Estee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding