2091 Alaqua Drive, Longwood, FL 32779 Map · Phone number

About Alaqua Country Club

At Alaqua Country Club, we recognize the importance of your wedding day, and will assist you, in making it an unforgettable experience. Our Events Coordinator, Kelly Keiger, can discuss every detail of your plans and are ready to help you create a memorable wedding day that will fit your specific needs and desires.

Not only do we host your party we will also help you plan it, enjoy the flexibility of designing and customizing your own personal package with our expert staff, while choosing some of the finest cuisine available in the area. The Club at Alaqua would be happy to accommodate all your special event needs such as Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers, and Rehearsal Dinners.

2eeb24f5812d8c8d eiserman wedding 4

3 Reviews for Alaqua Country Club

Alaqua Country Club 1
Alaqua Country Club 2

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2017

Lisa Adams, our wedding coordinator (The Event Chicks), found Alaqua Country Club for us. We knew the first time we saw it that this was exactly what we were looking for. Amy Curry was the onsite coordinator and she was awesome to work with. She was so accommodating. We had to change the wedding date due to a family issue and Amy saved the day and found a resolution that met our needs. Alaqua Country Club is situated in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Longwood-Lake Mary area. I did not think we could afford it, but again, Lisa and Amy worked together to meet our budget. I was extremely happy with everything. The staff was very attentive to us as well as to our guests. My guests were happy, so I was happy. The venue also had wonderful sites for pictures. Thank you Alaqua. You rock!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Alaqua Country Club 3
    Alaqua Country Club 4

Great venue! My husband and I were very happy. Makes for beautiful photos

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jen · Married on 10/25/2014

I absolutely loved our venue. It's gorgeous. The grounds, the building, everything about it is just perfect for a wedding. There are multiple options for ceremony and reception. Kelly is the coordinator, and she is fantastic. The food was absolutely amazing! I wish I could've taken leftovers. I wish I could've been there as a guest so I could've enjoyed it more! :)

Sent on 11/08/2014

Alaqua Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 650.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 125
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

• Custom Artistic Aisle Runners
    Custom Artistic Aisle Runners Wedding Decor & Lighting

The club at Alaqua is a gorgeous place for a smaller wedding or a rehearsal dinner or any other celebration. Just because it is inside a gated community does not mean you will not feel welcomed here, you most certainly will! Also, the food is excellent and the service superb and friendly. Call them and ask for a tour!

• Cake Designers
    Cake Designers Wedding Cakes

Alaqua country club is a beautiful venue for your Wedding or any special occasion. Tara Harman the Sales Director can help you plan every detail of your event. The food is wonderful and the staff is top notch.

• 2091 Alaqua Drive Longwood, 32779 See on map