Lambertville, NJ 08530 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Alan Rigoletto - Guitar in All Styles

Alan Rigoletto is a talented musician who is driven by the extraordinary depth of music in all of its forms. Having studied jazz and classical guitar extensively as well as having developed a sincere philosophy about his musical approach, Alan blends emotion with precision perfectly, transforming any space into something uniquely personal, lively, and elegant. The sounds of Alan's playing and arrangements are the perfect thing to turn an event into an experience.

Alan studied classical guitar at The College of New Jersey and Die Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst in Frankfurt Germany, having also studied jazz guitar and arranging with international fingerstyle champion Mark Sganga. He also is a student of Hindustani classical vocals, performing world music, folk, and jazz on vocals. He has performed in 18 different countries at a wide variety of events, including pubs, clubs, weddings, festivals, and concert halls.

Because of the breadth of knowledge about many genres, including jazz, classical, Hindustani (North Indian), Middle Eastern, Spanish, Irish, Bossa Nova, rock, pop, country, and avant-garde music, Alan is able to meet any request for your event. He is also a very skilled arranger and is willing to work with his clients in order to fulfill all of their musical requests.

Follow Alan Rigoletto - Guitar in All Styles on

7 Reviews for Alan Rigoletto - Guitar in All Styles

1 User photo

Alan Rigoletto - Guitar in All Styles 1

Veronica · Married on 05/20/2018

Alan played for my wedding ceremony in May, and he was an absolute professional. I got many comments about how beautiful the music was, and how nice it was to have live music at the ceremony. I couldn't be happier with our experience and would love to have another reason to hire him. He even learned a song I specifically requested, and his arrangement was great. A real professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Alan Rigoletto - Guitar in All Styles 2

Kaitlin · Married on 04/21/2017

I found Alan online after our violinist fell through and I am so happy I did. I sent my fiancé the link to his youtube videos and we both agreed he was super talented. After contacting him, we discovered he is laid back and easy to work with. It was fate because he was actually playing our venue that weekend! We did a telephone consultation to go over our song selections. We picked some from his very extensive list and he learned a new one for us. I can’t actually remember hearing anything while walking down the aisle (nerves) but the music sounds beautiful during the video clips.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Laura · Married on 03/18/2017

We received rave reviews from our guests about Alan. He was a pleasure to work with and added the perfect touch to our wedding. For our ceremony he accommodated a specific song request we had and it was beautiful/ Cannot say enough good things about him/ Thank you Alan!!! I would give him more stars on this review if I could :)

Sent on 03/29/2017

Alan Rigoletto - Guitar in All Styles FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals

• Brookmill Farm
    Brookmill Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Not only have I worked professionally with Alan, but also I have worked personally. He does such an amazing job. He is kind, passionate, personable, and a wonderful guitarist. He is present but not obtrusive and his music is really wonderful. The emotion and thought he will add to your day is one detail you should be sure not to miss!

• Lambertville, 08530 See on map