5431 S Kingshighway Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63109 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About AK Artistry

AK Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup business located in Saint Louis, Missouri that serves the surrounding region. I (Owner: Austin Knight) would be thrilled to use every bit of my talent, skill, and experience to help you look and feel beautiful and confident for your wedding day. I promises to help you feel comfortable and well-prepared for your special day.

Experience

I am an Education Development Specialist with L’ANZA Healing Haircare and have extensive training from other industry-leading artists. I offer many services for couples who want to look fabulous for their big day, including hair, haircolor, hair treatments, hair styling, as well as makeup and bridal specific services. Bridal service options include hair and makeup trials to test and tweak looks before the big day, false lashes, blowouts, touchups, reception restyling, custom packages, travel options, and even bridal party makeup and other styling. Anything you could find in a salon. I cannot wait to work with you!

img 1526 51 1018977

1 User photo

AK Artistry 1
  • Morgan

Morgan Myatt · Married on 10/18/2018

Made my day absolutely perfect

Austin did everything to ensure that my big day was FANTASTIC. He cut and colored my hair several times before the wedding to make sure that it was perfect. I was blown away at the hairstyle he gave me and it was above and beyond what I had expected. It ended up being rainy that day and he even made sure to help me freshen up right before I walked down the aisle, which was a GODSEND. I truly wouldn’t recommend anyone better.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    AK Artistry 2

AK Artistry's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thanks for trusting me with your special day.
    Hands down the coolest wedding venue I’ve been to!

Vanessa Roberts · Married on 09/13/2018

He showed up early to get set up and have me ready in plenty of time for my event

Austin was very professional and friendly. He was happy to give me tips on questions I had about my hair and makeup. I appreciated that he showed up early and knew exactly how much time he would need to have me ready for my event. I have referred him to a few of my friends and I will refer him to more.

Sent on 10/18/2018

AK Artistry's reply:

You and your bridesmaids were a delight! Congratulations again and thank you for letting me work with you on your bid day!

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful and relaxing

Austin did a fantastic job. He was real good at keeping me relaxed and worry free. My hair and make up looked amazing and held up all day, in 90+ degree weather, and all night.

Sent on 10/29/2018

AK Artistry's reply:

I’d do it again any time, but I’m sure I won’t have to!
    You all looked gorgeous. I’m glad I could help you feel gorgeous for your wedding day!

Award

AK Artistry Pricing

AK Artistry Price Rates

AK Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 10.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• 5431 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis, MO, 63109 See on map