AJ Production Events, LLC

Orlando, FL View map

AJ Production Events, LLC, was founded in 1997 and are located in Downtown Orlando, FL, United States. This Full Production Company provides a full range of services including, Event Planning, Consulting, Design, Venue Scout, Decor, Floral, Photography, Video, Professional Makeup & Hair, Entertainment, Lighting, DJ, MC, Cake, etc.

Operating from both a design and production standpoint, A.J. is known for producing custom environments complete with inventive design and impactful details, whatever your requirements and budget are. Whether working with an existing client vision or creating a fresh idea, they access to a vast inventory of décor, props, lighting, custom items, and rentals transforms design visions into seamlessly executed events.

From casual gatherings to formal affairs, our associates guarantee an enjoyable planning experience and a successfully executed production.

Our mission is simple… to create and deliver a wonderful, unforgettable event.

• Milly
    Milly A. Married on 08/02/2020

Sweet 15 or Quinceañera

AJ and José are the “DINAMIC DUO” They are just AMAZIN!! since day one, they were willing to work with my budget and make sure my daughter’s Quinceañera was unforgettable. At first I was a little worry about how everything was going to turn out but they guaranteed everything was going to be how I wanted and to please not to worry. To make long story short, they Surpass my expectations, the decor was MAGICAL, UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL!!! 🥰 When I saw the venue decor, I couldn’t help but to cry since it was much more than what I have imagined. They loved what they do since it shows in their job quality and dedication, they are very attentive to minimal details and treat their clientele with respect and professionalism. They made my daughter’s Quinceañeras be a dream come true and that is PRICELESS!! and ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL for them to make this happen!!! ☺️ I’ll hire them again for any future events and I recommended them with my eyes close because they will exceed you expectations!! AJ and Jose may God continue blessing you both and Thank you for what you do! 😉

AJ Production Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Milly for your words. Was a pleasure working in your Daughter's event. God bless you! A.J. and Jose
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent ++

A.J. production made my dream wedding a reality,. Stress free planning, we continue with our responsibility while they took care of details, the wedding was perfect filled with details and elegance making it unique and a dream a reality. We received compliments from all of our guests and actually enjoyed our wedding

AJ Production Events, LLC's reply:

Was our pleasure Jocelyn. Your Wedding was the Wedding of the year. We took good care of all the details. God bless you... A.J. and Jose
  • Y
    Yamelis Married on 12/16/2017
    AJs team did it all! Their full service from decor, to photography was phenomenal! The professionalism is by far the best in the industry. The really made sure our day was the best day of our lives. Definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

The Florida Hotel & Conference Center The Florida Hotel & Conference Center Hotel Weddings

We have had a long standing relationship with AJ Production Events. They have continued to be dependable, trustworthy and their deliverance is flawless. Their Customer Service is excellent as they are able to assist with everything from event planning, hair and make up, photography, entertainment, décor and much more - they are a one stop shop so no need to look any further! They are an absolute pleasure to liaise with and I highly recommend this company!

2621 East South Street Orlando, FL, 32803
Location of (AJ Production Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding