2797 Wewatta Way, Denver, CO 80216 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Aisle Finesse

A wedding is as unique as the love it celebrates. "We work, you play!"

Aisle Finesse is a team of passionate creatives - DJs, musicians, videographers, photographers and more. This collective is led by David DiGioia, a professional DJ/MC and cameraman who began his music career as a youth acoustic guitarist and singer-songwriter in New Jersey.

The rest of the team have similarly unique artistic backgrounds with experience in venues and nightlife beyond engagements. Accordingly, Aisle Finesse considers their "clients" patrons of the arts.

• Traditional Wedding DJ Services
    • Vast music library
    • Do-not-play list
    • Consultation
    • Liability Insurance
  • Live Musicianship (Guitar & Cello)
  • Media (Photography & Videography)
  • Photobooth
  • All-In-One Package

Please view the photos, videos, and reviews in this profile and visit AisleFinesse.com more information.

Follow Aisle Finesse on
dsc02036 reduced 51 1006164 v2

• Videos 5

10 Reviews for Aisle Finesse

John Williams · Married on 10/19/2018

Jordan's cello playing was hypnotic

My wife and I went back and forth on whether to hire a band or a DJ for our wedding. Bands were expensive since there were many members and we just wanted to keep it simple - David did just that!

Not only did he set us up with Jordan to play our ceremony and reception, he also put a team together to take our photos and DJ our night.

An awesome, artistic night all around. Thank you guys for helping our wedding go smoothly.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kay Hopkins · Married on 09/16/2018

David DiGioia was absolutely fantastic and that is an understatement

I don't know where to start and I apologize in advanced if am long winded, but I wouldn't be doing him justice otherwise.

David DiGioia was absolutely fantastic and that is an understatement. If you are reading this, stop what you are doing and book this guy NOW!

We booked him not but 3 weeks prior to the event, and he still made everything work flawlessly. We didn't even give him the songs till the week before and still came through in the clutch (I recommend not waiting last minute like us though).

1) His DJing skills were fantastic 10 out of 10. We requested some specific songs at specific time and he was on point without asking every time. I also sent him a few lists of our favorite songs in different genres. He did an amazing job of feeling the crowd, reading the room, an jumping back and forth between some classics he uses and our personal favorites throughout the night. I set him up with a number of tasks and he was clutch.

2) We had a personal request that was a bit unique. We wanted to do our grand entrance to the Chicago Bulls opening song as an announcer on the PA might would when doing the starting lineup. We had put together a long script and was worried this would be something he would not feel comfortable with or if so, might only be able to pull off so-so. When I asked, he simply said "don't worry, I got this". Again came through in the clutch and absolutely nailed it. He had the entire crowed falling out of there chairs laughing (as it was a funny script).

3) This man is an absolutely wonder guitarist - don't let him downplay how good he is. If I remember correctly he's been playing since we was 12 or 14 and well before getting into the DJ scene. We already had a personal friend to play violin for our ceremony, but thought it would be a really good show if he could incorporate some of his talent into the reception. Not only having an amazing DJ but private guitarist all in one, was simply over the top.

Not only can he play all types of genre, the guy was rocking it behind his back. With that said, he did it very tastefully and never took the attention away from us our our event. He was very aware to pick a time in a place that made the mood, and the behind the back at the end when everyone was on the dance floor. My best man's dad has been playing for over 40 years, and his eyes were stuck on David fascinated with how good he was all while DJing.

P.S. Without being asked I obviously tipped the man cause he went so over the top for us, what ever he is charging you is not enough. In hindsight I would easily pay double if I had to for David.

4) I don't know if he can read minds, but he was always on the same page with us. Every time I thought to tell him something (which wasn't often), he always happened to be right there waiting as though he knew I was coming and was two steps ahead. Some might not want to be bothered and others very hands on and he had the perfect balance of communication without distraction.

5) Lastly, He just Killed it across the board. Our wedding was on the top of the mountain in Vail, he was set up before we even got up there. The reception at the bottom, again beat everyone down and set up before the first guest arrived. He cover every specific and favorite song we wanted at the right time and place and filled the gaps wonderfully. He can simply give instruction or announce, but he could even call the line up for my Dallas Cowboys and you wouldn't know the difference.

He can DJ, but play guitar, I wouldn't be shocked what else. He even stayed late for us on call because our event kept going 100%. He was BY FAR the best vendor we brought on for our entire wedding (all 3 weeks before). He even offered to come over and DJ an after party if we wanted (but we were flying out at 6am, or I would have). And Bottom line, hes just a good guy. Again if I wasn't leaving so quickly I would have wanted to buy the guy a drink and just hang out. I had people all night (no joke) asking where did you get this guy? Did you bring him up from Dallas? He's so good, can I get his contact? How did you find him? He's that good.

Bottom line, David made our wedding. It would have been fine with a generic DJ, but he took the entire event from a 100 to a 120 easy. The entire reception was so much better then I expected all on short notice. And the rate charged is ridiculously low for what we got, I felt I booked him on black Friday in hindsight.

I am going to end on a repetitive note and for the 3rd time. Stop what you are doing, don't ask or call anyone else (other then your partner) and book David NOW! I personally promise you will not be let down (and I have only meet the guy in person once). He made our wedding, I hope he can make what ever event you are having just as special as ours.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Aisle Finesse's reply:

I'm sure other engaged couples will find this helpful, thanks for having me play guitar and for the stellar review!

Award

Aisle Finesse Pricing

Aisle Finesse Price Rates

Aisle Finesse FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,300.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 2797 Wewatta Way Denver, Colorado, 80216 See on map