Airbrush Makeup by LisaMarie

Medford, NY View map

If you are looking for customizable, professional look for your wedding then airbrush makeup is the way to go! I use a water based formula that is safe for the most sensitive skin types but has many levels of coverage. It is waterproof and sweat proof and will last throughout your whole special day!

The Nautral Bride: Even if you do not wear makeup everyday, your wedding day should be a little more special. You want to look like yourself but just kicked up a notch? Then I can make that happen with a more sheer coverage.

The Bling Bling Glam Bride: Now I am not talking bridezilla but some may apply :) If you want total glam from lip to lashes then you have come to the right girl!

I look forward to working with you for your wedding day!

Trials by appointment only!! Please contact today!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting

• Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 10/09/2020

Flawless makeup

I can not thank you enough! The makeup for everyone came out beautiful! We all looked like models! I think by far you are the best makeup artist I’ve ever had do my makeup. Very professional and fun to work with. Your hair girl Dusti is amazing too! Thank you for making us all look beautiful.
    Briana Married on 10/06/2017
    She was absolutely wonderful, she made me
    feel so comfortable and at ease the day of my wedding, I looked so flawless but natural at the same time which is what I was going for, and my bridesmaids and my mother they looked amazing !! I would highly recommend
    Dawnmarie Married on 09/30/2017
    Deciding to use Lisamarie for my wedding was the best decision i ever made! She made me feel like the most amazing beautiful bride! She sat down with me during my trial and we discussed different ideas and looks i was interested in. She understood the look i was going for and brought my vision to life! I have become a life long customer and will continue to use Lisa for all of my beauty needs. I reciently also had my lash lift done by Lisa and well and what can i say I’m absolutely in love with it!!!! Coming from someone who wakes up at 4 am for work i don’t have any time to do my make up. Now with my lash lift i feel alive without worry i didn’t have enough time to do my make up! Lisa and Danni were so professional and explained the entire experience to me before starting! They made me feel so comfortable! This team is for sure a one stop beauty shop! I am so happy i found them! Can’t wait for my micro blade fill in! Also i was able to buy some gift certificates for the holidays for my friends and family

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Fedora Lounge
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 10 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

Medford, NY, 11763
Location of (Airbrush Makeup by LisaMarie)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding