142 Winchester Ave., Youngstown, OH 44509 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Airbrush Images Studio

YOUNGSTOWN November 6, 2012 -- Airbrush Image Studios has been selected for the 2012 Best of Youngstown Award in the health and beauty category by the Youngstown Award Program.

"Each year, the Youngstown Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Youngstown area a great place to live, work and play."

As a Licensed Cosmetologist with experience in all areas of her field Doreen has offered education for licensed professionals as well as volunteer work in education for Cosmetology schools. Her time and services have also been donated to several non-profit organizations including "Wish Upon a Wedding" Ohio and "Jamie's Dream Team" PA.

Her love of the art and passion for her profession keep her skills on the cutting edge.

Combining Airbrush with Traditional Brush Methods she creates glowing images for any occasion from Natural to Hollywood Glam!

Airbrush Makeup Professional, Custom Airbrush Tan Expert, Lash Extension Stylist, Skin Therapist and NuFree Hair Removal Specialist!

Committed to keeping her skills at expert level through continued education of both herself and her clients.

Doreen has consistantly received positive feedback from her clients and created repeat business by developing long-term relationships.

Follow Airbrush Images Studio on

Airbrush Images Studio 6
Airbrush Images Studio 7

Rachel Delzangle · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Experience!

I don't have enough kind things to say about Doreen of Airbrush Images Studio. She did my bridal make-up, as well as my bridesmaids, and my mom on my wedding day. We all wanted something different and she delivered! I don't wear make-up, ever. I'm talking some lotion and Burt's Bees lip balm and that's it. However, I wanted to look my absolute best on my wedding day, and Doreen came highly recommended. I was not disappointed! During the trial, I explained that while I wanted make-up, I still wanted to look/feel like myself. She did a great job making me feel comfortable and delivering on what I was asking for. On the day of the wedding, she finished everyone's make-up ahead of schedule, and everyone looked great! I also didn't have to worry about how my "look" was holing up all day because it looked just as great hours later! My wedding was in the Pittsburgh area, and she was willing to travel to us while we got ready! I'd recommend Doreen to anyone and can't wait to have a reason to use her again in the future!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Airbrush Images Studio 8
    Airbrush Images Studio 9
    Airbrush Images Studio 10
    Airbrush Images Studio 11

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel, for the kind words! You made the last day of what has been a challenging year worth it all.
    It is always an honor to be chosen to be a part of such a special day doing what I love.
    I wish you a blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous new year in your life and marriage and would look forward to working with you again in the future! :)

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

I could not have picked a better makeup artist for my wedding!! Doreen treated me and my girls like we were her masterpieces, making sure every detail was perfect! She was very accommodating and came to us at the venue so we didn’t have to rush around the morning of the wedding. She also had us send her face shots and make up ideas so she was prepared the day of the wedding for each individual girl so everything went smoothly! She also took her time during my makeup trial to make sure my makeup was exactly what I wanted! I was very nervous to have airbrush makeup done because I was in a wedding a year prior and hated my airbrush makeup and what it looked like in pictures, but Doreen did an amazing job!! She is very talented at what she does and my makeup looked natural and beautiful!! I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know!!

Airbrush Images Studio 12
    Airbrush Images Studio 13
    Airbrush Images Studio 14
    Airbrush Images Studio 15

Madison · Married on 08/25/2018

Having Doreen do the makeup of my bridesmaids and myself was one of the best decisions I made during the entire wedding experience. The makeup lasted all night and looked flawless. She was so fun to work with! She worked extremely efficiently in order to ensure that 10 girls would have amazing makeup. I cannot thank her enough for the astounding service she provides.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Maddie the pleasure was all mine! Had so much fun with all of you and will never forget what an honor it was to be a part of your special day. Thank you again for choosing my services:)

Airbrush Images Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for pedicures? $ 32.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 25.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Salon, Tanning, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Airbrush Images Studio 1
    Free Airbrush Lesson with purchase!
    Introducing "Flawless Healthy Skin Everyday" New personal home use Airbrush System from Airbrush Images Studio! Includes; Full one hour airbrush lesson, 2 foundations, 1 blush, 1 treatment primer/sealer and cosmetic bag for storage or travel! Only $159.95 Call to schedulde your personalized lesson and custom order!

• Wedding Officiant Services By Danita Ballinger
    Wedding Officiant Services By Danita Ballinger Wedding Officiants

Airbrush images studio has one of the best makeup airbrush artists in the Ohio area. Doreen Matheny-Vittulo is very professional. Her make up is superb and the application is flawless. She will travel to you if you want. I highly recommend her for any occasion that you want to look your absolute best !! Danita Ballinger ( Wedding Officiant Services By Danita Lynn Ballinger)

• a Love Story by YosPhoto
    a Love Story by YosPhoto Wedding Photographers

Doreen did such a great job with her airbrushing skill.. she'll toned out the skin color, making an extra depth of balance between highlights and shadows, which definitely help my work easy as the wedding photographer... I definitely recommend her work for all the brides out there!

• 142 Winchester Ave. Youngstown, OH 44509 See on map