Airbrush Images Studio Reviews

126 | Youngstown, OH

126 Reviews for Airbrush Images Studio

126 Airbrush Images Studio Reviews

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

I could not have picked a better makeup artist for my wedding!! Doreen treated me and my girls like we were her masterpieces, making sure every detail was perfect! She was very accommodating and came to us at the venue so we didn’t have to rush around the morning of the wedding. She also had us send her face shots and make up ideas so she was prepared the day of the wedding for each individual girl so everything went smoothly! She also took her time during my makeup trial to make sure my makeup was exactly what I wanted! I was very nervous to have airbrush makeup done because I was in a wedding a year prior and hated my airbrush makeup and what it looked like in pictures, but Doreen did an amazing job!! She is very talented at what she does and my makeup looked natural and beautiful!! I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know!!

Airbrush Images Studio 1
    Airbrush Images Studio 2
    Airbrush Images Studio 3
    Airbrush Images Studio 4

Madison · Married on 08/25/2018

Having Doreen do the makeup of my bridesmaids and myself was one of the best decisions I made during the entire wedding experience. The makeup lasted all night and looked flawless. She was so fun to work with! She worked extremely efficiently in order to ensure that 10 girls would have amazing makeup. I cannot thank her enough for the astounding service she provides.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Maddie the pleasure was all mine! Had so much fun with all of you and will never forget what an honor it was to be a part of your special day. Thank you again for choosing my services:)

Debi · Married on 05/09/2018

My daughter and I had our makeup done by Doreen for a black tie wedding. She was very professional and personable. She did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you for choosing my services Debi it was a pleasure to work with you and Jennah both lovely canvases;)

Amy · Married on 03/09/2018

Doreen was prompt, friendly and professional. She was very easy to work with. She did a beautiful job on myself, my matron of honor and my niece. She was able to provided everyone with a personalized look that they loved! Everyone’s makeup looked gorgeous, and several people commented on how beautiful my makeup was. It lasted all night long too! It didn't look like I had caked on makeup. VERY natural and light. My face felt like my face! We were all very happy with her work.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Amy. It was an honor to be a part of your big day and thank you for choosing my services!
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 02/24/2018

I love Doreen. LOVE. She did a phenomenal job, and I was so unbelievably happy with my wedding day makeup. I planned my entire wedding in a month and a half from out of state. Doreen was super flexible with my insanely short timeline and made my wedding day so stress free. I loved my trial makeup, but day of made a few minor changes and she rolled with it, and my makeup turned out amazing. She captured the classic romance / fairy tale look I was going for perfectly. She was super quick in her responses while we communicated and helpful. She even helped me find my amazing hair stylist when she found out I was struggling to find one available on such short notice! She also did a fantastic job on my mothers, maid of honor and bridesmaids makeup. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day makeup artist. Go with Doreen, you won't regret your choice!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Airbrush Images Studio 5

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Kiersten, it was such an honor to be a part of your special day! Thank you for all of the kind words and for choosing my services. I wish you many long and loving years together xoxo

Nenita · Married on 02/17/2018

Doreen is my most intelligent choice on getting a perfect make up in my wedding. Why? Her website revealed the appealing flawless make up that concealed everything in my troubles to hide my actual age during my wedding. Yes, I experience the excellent of Doreen's service for bride like me. She is also the best make up artist for older women and all ages without limitations. True, her advancement and professionalism in handling on my face and had done my wedding in success. I gained admiration in the social media on my bridal make up. Voila! Some ladies in my wedding entourage liked also my make up effect in the camera pictures. I loved Doreen's precision in applying everything in my face, eye shadows, cream airbrush method, eyelashes etc. Amazingly I am a happy bride with Doreen's make up development in me! Whatever occasion in this Ohio area from Youngstown , I would gladly recommend Doreen and her prompt personal service is very valuable. Really, I would really treasure her in my future activities which I would call her again. I will boast Doreen's website and her phone number to anyone who would need her for advanced make up and other skin treatment! Nice and remarkable experience with Doreen! Thank you Doreen!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Nenita it was an honor to be a part of your special day:) And, may I say that no one would ever guess your age you are a beautiful woman inside and out! The pleasure was all mine and thank you for choosing my services!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Doreen did an amazing job with the makeup for my wedding! She listened to everything we wanted and made us look beautiful!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you, Lauren, for taking the time to write this review and for choosing my services for your big day! It was a pleasure to meet and work with you and your beautiful family;)

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

I am not somebody who typically wears makeup as I don't always have a knack for picking out the right colors or styles for my face and my features. I do, however, love looking nice for special events. I was a bridesmaid this past weekend where Doreen was asked to do our makeup. I must admit that I was a little nervous as I am always afraid makeup will be too heavy or I won't look like myself. Doreen did an AMAZING job enhancing my natural look and my features. She chose the right colors snd really made my lashes pop. She was very professional and very helpful leading up to the day of the wedding. I received multiple compliments all night and I am continuing to receive them on the photos I posted on social media from the wedding. I wish she could do my makeup for me every day!!

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Doreen is amazing!!!! She went above and beyond our expectations. My make-up, my mom and my bridesmaids were gorgous. She took her time to ensure she meant the needs of each and everyone of us. She also have me an entire lip kit to ensure I looked amazing through my entire wedding day!!!! I highly recommend using her on-site services as well. You will be so happy!!!!! I will definitely be using her for future services! Thank you

Sent on 09/16/2017

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Megan;) It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day and enjoyed working with you and all of your bridal party!

Angela · Married on 09/02/2017

Doreen was absolutely amazing and really took her time to make sure my day was special. Thank you Doreen!

Shantell · Married on 07/27/2017

Doreen is very professional. Her work is fabulous. She made me feel beautiful on my special day!! Highly recommended..

Pam · Married on 07/08/2017

Doreen did my makeup for my son's wedding on July 8, 2017, and it turned out amazing! She did exactly what I wanted. I wanted to make sure the makeup lasted throughout the day and it held up great! Even when I cried while dancing with my son for our special dance, the makeup still held up. She really helped me feel so relieved that I didn't have to go and check my makeup all the time. It really stayed nicely. I really appreciate how she was so accommodating, & came to my house. I would highly recommend her to help you with all your makeup needs!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Pam it was a pleasure to meet and work with you! Hope to see you in the studio again soon for other services;) Thank you for choosing my services!

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

I got a full face of airbrushed makeup done for an event. It was fabulous. Very relaxing atmosphere and Doreen was very friendly, accommodating, and made sure I was comfortable. I will definitely go back.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you for choosing my services Amber hope to see you again soon:)

Kaija · Married on 09/03/2016

Doreen made my cousin's big day an amazing experience; even better than I could have dreamed of! Our makeup stayed on ALL DAY, and I mean all day. I looked the same at 8 a.m as I did at 2:30 a.m!
    Doreen is the epitomy of professionalism, the minute we decided on Airbursh Image Studio she had the contact in tact and ready for us to finalize and confirm our date. Doreen's talent is undeniable and amazing! We showed her a simple Pinterest picture and our makeup dreams came to life at our trial and the wedding day. Being a person who doesn't get their makeup done often, I was impressed and delighted about how much I loved my look. I could go on and on about how amazing my experience was; it was everything I could have hoped for and I will never let anyone else do my makeup again expect for Doreen. I felt beautiful all day and I know the entire bridal party did as well!

Doreen, you are the the best of the best! Thank you for everything!!!

-Kaija

Sent on 10/01/2016

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Awe Kaija you are so sweet! Sorry I did not see your review until now:( Wedding Wire really is not on top of notifications or I would have responded sooner! It was my pleasure working with all of you and can't wait until it is your big day;) You are a lovely canvas love xoxo

Carly · Married on 07/09/2016

Doreen was great to work with, both before the wedding and on the big day. She was so good at taking the makeup ideas and pictures I brought with me to the trial and figuring out which ideas would work best for my skin and overall look. I highly recommend doing a full trial with her ahead of time so she can find the best products to use on your big day. She’s so talented and will create the perfect look for you.

Doreen was also wonderful on the actual wedding day. She arrived at me home 45 minutes early and had everything set up and ready to go when I arrived home from my hair appointment. She was so professional and efficient. She’s also just a really nice, kind person. The morning of your wedding can be a hectic time, but Doreen is so calm and sweet. Talking with her as she did my makeup that morning was so nice and, honestly, the most relaxing part of the whole pre-wedding activities. She takes pride it making you look your best on your wedding day and I could tell how much she loves what she does.

The actual makeup and look was fantastic and held up really well, especially for me since I tend to have oily skin and the wedding was in the summer. I got a lot of compliments on the look and my husband loved it. I couldn’t have asked for a better look or professional to work with. If you are considering working with Doreen, do it! I can’t recommend her more highly.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind and detailed review I do love my work and always consider it an honor to be a part of such a special event! Again thank you for choosing my services it was a pleasure to work with you:)

Nicole · Married on 07/09/2016

Doreen was absolutely amazing! She was very patient and accommodating when it came to my constant changing schedule for our wedding day. She was awesome when I had to change where the make up was being done. She arrived early and she makes it soo relaxing to get your make-up done. My Make-up was absolutely flawless for my wedding day! She even gave me blotting sheets (So I don't smear my make up when I cry... remember Pat don't wipe!) and an extra lip stick so that my lip color would last throughout the kisses, drinks and food. I felt absolutely beautiful for my wedding day! So thankful for Doreen! I would recommend her to anyone!

MAYRA · Married on 05/28/2016

My son's wedding was on May 28 and I needed and onsite makeup artist form me and my daughter. She did the set up 15 minutes earlier than the appointed time which is a plus! Not only was she professional and knowledgeable about her work, but the makeup was very beautiful and lasted all night! My daughter and I received many compliments about the makeup. Thank you Doreen for making us feel beautiful!!

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

Doreen as always did a beautful job for my sisters wedding. She does exactly what you ask for and is always so nice to work with

Karen · Married on 12/31/2015

Doreen was amazing to work with!! My wedding was on New Years Eve and she came to our hotel suite and did my makeup and most of my wedding party's makeup! She is so professional and amazing!! I LOVED my makeup!!! Don't hesitate...book her!!!

Niki · Married on 11/06/2015

I could not have asked for a better person to do my make up on my big day! She made me look and feel just as stunning as every bride should feel! She was very accomodating, came to my house early and had me ready to go right on time! My make up lasted for over 12 hours and i got so many compliments all the way until the end of the night! She also did my mothers make up! She made her look more like a bridesmaid rather than mother of the bride! I will use her without a doubt for all of my big occasions! Highly recommended!!!

• User5420917 · 2+ years ago

My experience with Doreen could not have been better. She is absolutely AMAZING at what she does. My initial concern was the cost associated with airbrushing. It was the best decision I could have made and well worth every penny! During the consultation she listened to all of my needs. She treated the consult like the actual wedding...every detail was perfect!! The day of the wedding I was very nervous when I sat in her chair. She calmed me down and didn't let my crazy family distract her...she was completely focused on me and the makeup!! She truly has a natural calming influence and an incredible talent!! I have no reservations in recommending Doreen to any bride. I'm a little scattered and indecisive but she produced exactly what I wanted. On top of it all she was very prompt (actually very early) to my venue and 100% professional. After she was finished everything started happening so fast, getting dressed, pictures, etc. She packed up and slipped out, leaving me to my perfect day!! I literally can't say enough great things about her services!!!

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 08/01/2015

I got married on August 1, 2015 and Doreen was absolutely OUTSTANDING! I had a hiccup with a pre-booked makeup artist and my sister(MOH) found Airbrush Images Studio! I'm SO THANKFUL that she did! It was so last minute, but Doreen was so willing to help and so flexible with my crazy wedding schedule! I am so THANKFUL that she was available on such short notice and that it didn't turn her away from helping me. And her pricing isn't outlandish! I had my trial on the Thursday before my wedding and she was so accommodating! Very sweet and very professional! The makeup was beautiful, but when I left and wore it for a while, I realized that it was just a little too much for me. But on Saturday, the morning of the wedding, Doreen had NO PROBLEM listening to my ideas on how I wanted it for my special day. She met us at the salon where we were getting our hair done. EXTEMELY convenient! That helped us out SO MUCH! She did my sister's(MOH) first, since I was getting my hair done, and then she did my makeup. It was absolutely gorgeous! Everything I dreamed it would look like!

On an Airbrush note...it's amazing! Flawless! You don't even know you're wearing makeup and you don't look splotchy from crying! Keeps you even all day! The lashes were wonderful as well! I've worn lashes A LOT in my life, being a Professional Ballet dancer, Ballroom dancer, and performed on Cruise Ships for seven years. By the end of a show, I couldn't wait to take them off. But with these lashes, I didn't even know I had them on for my WHOLE wedding day! They felt great, were soft. Very pleased with them.

I would recommend Airbrush Images Studio tens times over! It was a really great experience from start to finish! I honestly wish I could do it ALL over again! I really do though, and I would choose Doreen again! THANK YOU SO MUCH Doreen, for helping to make my Wedding Day so very special, memorable, & perfect! I felt like a princess! :) XO

Doreen is AMAZING at what she does! She did my and my bridesmaids make up for my wedding in July and I could not have been happier. Through sweat, tears, and tons of kisses my make up looked just as great at the end of the day as it did when she put it on. Not only is the price awesome, Doreen really seems to care about her clients and does everything she can to make them feel comfortable and feel beautiful on their special day. I will definitely be recommending her to others! - and she travels, even better!

Doreen did an amazing job on my makeup. It lasted the entire night and I got many compliments. She also traveled to my house on our wedding day which was super convenient! Thank you Doreen!

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2015

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Doreen is! She is a consummate professional who made me and my bridal party feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! Doreen is extremely timely in her response to emails and phone calls. She was wonderful at listening to what I wanted and assisting me in finding the perfect bridal look for my wedding. I planned my Youngstown wedding long distance from New York and Doreen was very accommodating to my limited time in town before the wedding, adjusting her schedule to meet with me at her studio for an evening trial and at my venue on the big day. I would highly recommend Airbrush Images Studio to anyone looking for a positive, professional and beautiful experience for their wedding or special event.