Aiken’s House of Beauty

Aiken, SC View map Visit website

Aiken’s House of Beauty is a beauty salon in Aiken, South Carolina that provides full-service hair, makeup, and nails for soon-to-be-newlyweds and their wedding parties. Founded in 2019, the studio is an expansion from owner Olivia Jenning’s previous venture, Olivia’s Beauty Studio. Olivia has been passionate about hair and makeup since she was young, and was already apprenticing in the industry in high school. Over the years, she learned the values of hard work and love and respect for her clients by studying with other spiritual and inspiring aestheticians. She has run beauty parlors since 2014 and travels all over the world to network with professionals who share her deep love for hair.

The licensed cosmetologists at Aiken’s House of Beauty specialize in hair extensions, braids, skincare, and chemical services. For your wedding day, they offer sew-in extensions, relaxed and natural hairstyling, up-dos, and cuts. Manicures, pedicures, brow tinting, airbrush and traditional makeup, and waxing of your underarms, eyebrows, chin, and lip are also available. You and your partner can come into the salon for your luxurious experience or the stylists will travel to your venue of choice. They invite you to book an appointment and learn how they can pamper you before your big walk down the aisle.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$70

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$50

What is the base price for pedicures?

$50

What is the starting price for facials?

$70

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$60

What is the starting price for body art?

$15

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$40

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$10

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Supplements
4.7

• Angela
    Angela J. Married on 08/01/2021

Wedding Hair Perfection

On my wedding day, a million things went wrong-BUT NOT MY HAIR. Olivia showed up from out of town with such a positive, helpful vibe like a family member! Olivia reassured me my hair would be fabulous for my pictures. She was extremely understanding and stayed to touch up my hair for perfection. I did not already have a preferred stylist, but now I'm considering going to her salon over an hour away! Her expertise and care were priceless on such an important day!

Angela,
    It was my duty to make your day less stressful as possible. Thanks for allowing me to work my magic. You and your wedding party were all so sweet. Everyone and everything was beautiful. It was my pleasure to be your stylist. Thanks for choosing me.

~OliviaJSlays
    ~Aiken’s House of Beauty
  • Alexia
    Alexia B. Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing!!! I highly recommend!

Olivia and Amber did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup, as well as my bridal party! We all looked so stunning and our hair and makeup stayed all day!!!

Aiken’s House of Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for your honest review! You and your wedding party were so awesome. Amber and I enjoyed servicing you all. Wishing you many years of happiness and marital bliss. 🥰
    Ebony Married on 04/30/2016

Wedding Hair

I came to Olivia the day before my wedding after my regular stylist improperly installed a unit for my big day. As frantic as I was, Olivia was calm, patient, and very encouraging. My hair turned out amazing and she became my stylist until I moved out of the area!

Aiken’s House of Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Ebony. I really enjoyed styling your hair for your wedding day and I am honored that you chose me. Wishing you and hubby many many years of marital bliss.

Deals

Aiken’s House of Beauty 1
Gift

Bridal Party will receive a special gift after receiving their service.

Team

Olivia Jennings
Olivia Jennings
Salon Owner, cosmetologist

Hello Brides,

My name is Olivia also known as OliviaJSlays.

I have been a licenseed cosmetologist since 2006 (my senior year in high school). Yes, over 15 years. I love syling hair, waxing and tinting brows, and applying lash extensions. Weddings are such a passion of mine. I enjoy seeing the bride along with the wedding party look so beautiful on wedding day. Let me enhaance your beauty with my skills and expertise. Seeing different cultures, traditions, and experiencing the diversity we all bring, brings me joy. Choose me and my team, you won't regret it.

118 Park Avenue SE Aiken, SC, 29801
803-966-7502

Tuesday-Friday 8am-5pm Saturday 7am-3pm
Location of (Aiken’s House of Beauty)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding