Brentwood, Brentwood, CA 94513 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 2

About Ahava Studios

Ahava Studios is an award-winning wedding photography service based out of Brentwood, California. Led by head photographer Stephanie Haller, Ahava Studios is dedicated to documenting your day with an unobtrusive and relaxed photography style. Stephanie and her team believes your wedding is one of the most important moments of your life, and these trained professionals will go above and beyond to capture every beautiful moment. Ahava Studios has captured over 200 weddings around the world and has over a decade of experience in the industry. Experienced, organized, easy-going, and fun, Stephanie has a passion for capturing authentic images and beautiful portraits of your big day.

Ahava Studios specializes in creating film, natural, photojournalistic, and vintage-style photographs. Stephanie will also provide couples with the option of receiving their final photos as albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. Some of the services she and her team offer include:

• Additional hours

1 User photo

Ahava Studios 1

Kallyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly recommend!

Late review from my wedding 7 months ago, hired Stephanie for both engagement and wedding photography. Throughout everything she was amazing. She guided us through our awkwardness and was such a calming presence on our wedding day. She was incredibly organized and on top of the day. The photos we received are absolutely perfect. She captured the day without intruding while getting all the shots you know you want to have (including the wrangling of large families) and those tiny/intimate moments you didn’t even know happened. I would 100% recommend her for anyone looking for wedding, engagement or family photos.

Ahava Studios 2

Morgan · Married on 10/21/2017

This is a well overdue review. We booked Ahava Studios (Stephanie), for our October Wedding in San Francisco. From the beginning, Stephanie was a joy to work with. So responsive to e-mails and once the date got closer she became more of a wedding planner to me. She asked what we wanted, and offered her professional advice and opinions which was greatly appreciated. She knew the best places for pictures in SF and kept us on track the whole day. She had the best attitude all day, rocked and swayed on our boat cruise reception and we heard nothing but amazing things from our guests. They kept asking how we got so lucky with such an amazing and down to earth photographer. She captured the entire day perfectly and it makes me so happy they we chose Ahava Studios. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Award

Ahava Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,013.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,271.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Ahava Studios 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Ahava Studios 2
    Free Travel to Hawaii

Book your Hawaiian wedding before May 31 and receive FREE travel accomodations (a value up to $1500).

• You Are the Star Weddings
    You Are the Star Weddings Wedding Planners

Stephanie is an amazing photographer! I love the way that she captures the emotion in a moment so perfectly, that years later you can look at the picture and feel like you were there again. Thank you for the beautiful pictures you took of my bride and groom.

• Manette Gracie Events
    Manette Gracie Events Wedding Planners

Not only have I recommended Stephanie Haller Photography to many of my clients, I also chose her to shoot my own wedding. Stephanie is fun, laid back and easy to work with. Her style is non-invasive. She is able to capture incredible moments without making the camera the center of attention. We were beyond thrilled with the images we received of our wedding day. I have heard the same from my clients who have worked with her. Recently, I booked Stephanie Haller Photography again to shoot an engagement session for some dear friends of mine. The results were fabulous. I would highly recommend her to any bride for both wedding and engagement photography.

• Rick Takagi Photography
    Rick Takagi Photography Wedding Photographers

I love seeing Stephanie's wedding photos. She has original ideas that are new and fresh. You can tell by her photos that her heart goes into the shoot and that's exactly what you want for your special event.

• Brentwood Brentwood, CA, 94513 See on map