Ahava Studios

Brentwood, CA View map
$3,356 Most Popular Price

$3,356 Most Popular Price

Kickass Wedding Photo & Video for REAL People! Experienced, organized, easy-going, and FUN, we have a passion for capturing authentic images and beautiful portraits of your big day in an unobtrusive and relaxed photography style.

Weddings are meant to be experienced. Our goal is to always get you to cocktail hour: photos or not. Our photographic style is refreshing, warm and bright: in other words, real life: slightly better. You’ll never see fake cloud or sunset overlays in our portraits. You will see raw and overwhelming moments and portraits that truly represent you and your partner; a beautiful and accurate representation of the start of the rest of your lives together, surrounded by all the love from your family and friends.

Ahava Studios has captured over 300 weddings around the world and has a decade of experience in the industry delivering over 300,000 edited images to our clients. We make this look good.

Ahava Studios specializes in creating natural, photojournalistic, and vintage-style photographs. Stephanie will also provide couples with the option of receiving their final photos as albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. Some of the services she and her team offer include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2218.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3356.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

4.7

1 User photo

Morgan Married on 10/21/2017
    This is a well overdue review. We booked Ahava Studios (Stephanie), for our October Wedding in San Francisco. From the beginning, Stephanie was a joy to work with. So responsive to e-mails and once the date got closer she became more of a wedding planner to me. She asked what we wanted, and offered her professional advice and opinions which was greatly appreciated. She knew the best places for pictures in SF and kept us on track the whole day. She had the best attitude all day, rocked and swayed on our boat cruise reception and we heard nothing but amazing things from our guests. They kept asking how we got so lucky with such an amazing and down to earth photographer. She captured the entire day perfectly and it makes me so happy they we chose Ahava Studios. 10 out of 10 would recommend!
    Emily Married on 09/09/2017
    Not only have I recommended Stephanie Haller Photography to many of my clients, I also chose her to shoot my own wedding last August. Stephanie is fun, laid back and easy to work with. Her style is non-invasive. She is able to capture incredible moments without making the camera the center of attention. We were beyond thrilled with the images we received of our wedding day. I have heard the same from my clients who have worked with her. Recently, I booked Stephanie Haller Photography again to shoot an engagement session for some dear friends of mine. The results were fabulous. I would highly recommend her to any bride for both wedding and engagement photography.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

31 photos · 08/31/2015
  • Evan & Alison
    25 photos · 08/03/2015

You Are the Star Weddings You Are the Star Weddings Wedding Planners

Stephanie is an amazing photographer! I love the way that she captures the emotion in a moment so perfectly, that years later you can look at the picture and feel like you were there again. Thank you for the beautiful pictures you took of my bride and groom.

Manette Gracie Events Manette Gracie Events Wedding Planners

Not only have I recommended Stephanie Haller Photography to many of my clients, I also chose her to shoot my own wedding. Stephanie is fun, laid back and easy to work with. Her style is non-invasive. She is able to capture incredible moments without making the camera the center of attention. We were beyond thrilled with the images we received of our wedding day. I have heard the same from my clients who have worked with her. Recently, I booked Stephanie Haller Photography again to shoot an engagement session for some dear friends of mine. The results were fabulous. I would highly recommend her to any bride for both wedding and engagement photography.

Rick Takagi Photography Rick Takagi Photography Wedding Photographers

I love seeing Stephanie's wedding photos. She has original ideas that are new and fresh. You can tell by her photos that her heart goes into the shoot and that's exactly what you want for your special event.

San Francisco Bay Area Brentwood, CA, 94513
Location of (Ahava Studios)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding