AG Florals and Events

Huntington Beach, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Typical Price

$3,000 Typical Price

AG Florals and Events is a woman-owned, mother-and-daughter-operated business based in Huntington Beach, California that provides floral arrangements, event planning, and decor for weddings. Started over 25 years ago, this company services a variety of special occasions throughout Southern California. This team believes that each couple deserves the chance to create a dream wedding with their assistance.

AG Florals and Events offers a range of wedding packages to meet the needs of couples. Their floral services include consultations, a venue visit, event design, delivery, and setup.

Additionally, this team's packages extend to day-of coordination, vendor negotiation, and comprehensive event planning. From custom packages for budget-conscious couples to private gala extravaganzas, these professionals will ably assist to-be-weds to enjoy the wedding they desire.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$48

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Aly T. Married on 07/17/2021

dream come true

Gail and Autumn worked on the flowers, decor, and coordination for the big day and I can't say enough positive things about them. They thought of every little detail and made it all perfect. We didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day.
    Leading up to the day, I showed Autumn some pictures and gave her a general idea of what I was looking for and she ran with it. The bouquet, boutonnieres, decor, and flower arrangements came out better than I could have ever imagined.
    They are fun, reliable, professional, and truly care about bringing your wedding dreams to life. I can't recommend them enough!!!
    Beth Married on 08/11/2018

Gorgeous Florals & Amazing Coordinator

Autumn and her team at AG Florals and Events made our enchanted courtyard wedding dreams come true! From the initial planning stages, Autumn worked with me to create a vision that was the perfect combination of beautiful and cost effective. She went above and beyond from ceremony site visits, trips to the floral market, and frequent communication to ensure all aspects of our wedding were on track. Autumn does it all! The florals created by her and her team were fresh and beautiful. She made my Pinterest board come to life! Her wedding day coordination helped calm everyone's nerves and kept our wedding on schedule. Autumn's professionalism and fun energy were contagious and just what you need on your special day. Thank you, Autumn!
    Courtney Married on 10/21/2017

Fun, enjoyable and relieved any stress that I had in planning

The day we got married went so smooth and perfect all thanks to Autumn. From the first time we met she knew exactly how to keep the process organized and stress free for the bride. Autumn was on top of it from day one contacting all the vendors and keeping everyone in the loop with timing and arrival of each vendor. This is so important when someone experienced can take the reins and make the planning so much fun. My vision was lots of greenery with hints of floral and twinkle lights. She not only came through with exactly what I wanted she went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations. Just by sending a few photos she knew the exact feel and theme I wanted to be surrounded by. I am a very particular person and she nailed it. My favorite part about having Autumn help me was the fact that I knew how much she cared about me and what I wanted and her positive easy going personality made it so fun through the entire process. I highly recommend Autumn for any event!

AG Florals and Events's reply:

From your stunning look in that classic gown to hubby’s stage dive and rockstar performance, this wedding day will forever make me smile wholeheartedly. Thank you for trusting my mom and I and our team with every detail of your dreamy day!

Deals

AG Florals and Events 1
Exclusive

Team

Autumn  Garcia
Autumn Garcia
owner, designer, coordinator

Does walking a proverbial tightrope, spinning dinner plates, seemingly juggling a myriad of objects and calmly smiling while directing others, and designing the most important day in others' lives sound overwhelmingly crazy??

Well it's a good thing I thrive in the chaos, because I do all that and more! Making wedding dreams come true has been my honor and love for the last 26 years. What's even better? Doing it with your hero and my creative inspiration of a mother.

My 24 years in Special Education has kept me grounded and creative in the classroom, while feeding my organizational needs and spontaneous heart. My 28 years of coaching has my fingers busy Designing florals and encouraging voice coordinating weddings.

If making your wedding dream come true is something I can help you with, then feel free to reach out. I am excited to meet you!

Huntington Beach, California Huntington Beach, CA, 92646
Location of (AG Florals and Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding